Banfield Pet Hospital

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since September 2008

B Rated | 11 Reviews

The Banfield Pet Hospital in Aurora, Ohio provides the growing metropolitan community in Portage County with their essential medical, surgical and preventive pet health services. Whether an owner brings in a dog, cat, rabbit, bird or other treasured animal, we know you’re entrusting us with one of your family members – and their health is our top priority. Whether you’re looking for a long-term veterinarian or one to provide immediate, emergency care, Banfield Pet Hospital offers a variety of services that care for animals from head-to-tail. Our Aurora location offers dog health, cat health and general pet health services from routine exams to microchipping to nutritional counseling. Stop by as a new patient or schedule a routine appointment for your pet. This Banfield Pet Hospital, located in the community’s PetSmart, is among the many big businesses that make up the superior shopping options and experience in Aurora. Located off Kent Road, this location is quickly accessible for visitors and residents alike. Stop by today for a closer look into the pet health care services we provide, and ask one of our staff about the Optimum Wellness Plans® we offer for pets. Because we know your pets are part of your family, Banfield consistently offers the highest standard of medical, surgical and preventive care. Our services help ensure your pet lives a long, happy life with you and your family. Visit us in Aurora today!...

10/18/2019

They have been excellent and are very available when I need them. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using them for the care of my five dogs for years.

05/18/2017

We've never had any problems with them. I think their prices are reasonable and sometimes cheaper then some of the other animal hospitals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We started using Banfield Pet Hospital.

05/18/2017

C

03/04/2017

The only thing that was done consistently was semi-annual checks. For most health issues that my dogs had, the service was not up to par or I had do go to another vet. Scheduling an appointment when for an urgent issue is usually a problem. We switched to another vet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for all vet services for my two dogs

01/03/2015

Normally, the cost is $49 per month. We have a health maintenance plan with them and we have two dogs. For regular checkups, it is good. It is part of the plan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For veterinarians, we use Banfield and the last time we used them was for our dogs’ routine checkup.

Full service Veterinarian, exotic animals