Aurora One Construction

Angie's List since April 2012

Hendrickson Underdeck Ceilings

We install Under Deck Ceilings underneath elevated decks to make a nice dry, bright living space . We can add lights and fans during the installation. This area can also be used for storage.

08/24/2015

Spoke to Chuck and arranged for him to come out to our home on Saturday (8/15/15) to do an estimate of the work.  He did call on (8/15/15) and say he would be unable to make it.  However, he said he would call early next week to set up a new date and time.  Never heard back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Barn updates

08/17/2015

Appointment set for 9:00 17 August. Didn't show.  Didn't call.  I called him and got a generic voicemail.  I left a message for him to let me know when he was actually coming.  Not sure I care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wasted an hour of my time waiting for him.

08/07/2014

Everything was done according to our agreement. All cleaned up and done in a timely manner. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old porch railings and installed new.

04/08/2014

They did a beautiful job! Not only was the end product spectacular they cleaned up everyday and were very courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled master bathroom shower and repairs

08/25/2012

They tore out the old kitchen cabinets and plumbing and installed everything new. The bedroom had no existing closet space so they were able to bump out a wall and add a closet with slidding glass doors, a shelf and light fixture. The bathroom re-do was pretty complicated as there was an ancient shower stall with a concrete base. They needed to jack-hammer out this old base and dig down at least 2...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chuck & his crew handled my basement remodeling project which hadn't been updated in 55 years. This included the bathroom, the bedroom and the kitchen area. They built a new wall in the bedroom so it could contain a closet with mirrored doors. They added a new kitchen area with cabinets, counter top, sink & faucet. The bathroom got a new remodel with a neo-angle glass shower, a vanity & overhead lights. There were many problems along the way which were overcome by their expertise and know-how. Weird wiring, ancient shower and pan removal, old pipes, and a nosy dog supervisor!I have other projects that need to be done in the future and I will certainly use them again. I highly recommend their services...they seem to be able to do everything!

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,basement remodeling

New homes, room additions, kitchens, bathrooms, screen porches, decks, stone patios, siding and roofing, horse barns, riding arenas, hardwood, ceramic tile & flooring.