Huddle Tire & Auto

Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 4 Reviews

04/15/2017

Great place; very busy but will work you in the same day if possible. They fixed a 'check engine' problem for me at a very reasonable cost. Cheap oil changes, too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
----------

CATEGORY auto repair

01/21/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got me in to fix my car right away. Charged a fair price and provided quick work.

CATEGORY auto repair

09/25/2013

We always buy our tires at Huddles and if you are return customer they hardly charge you anything for tire repairs and always manage to squeeze you in. They always work with us to fit us in and always work with us to get us the best prices and quality that we need in tires.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
emergency tire repair. we had a flat tire in town.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

03/11/2013

After they gave me the estimate, I was not pleased. I know work isn't free, I am reasonable. But I myself have worked in customer service on a daily basis and never treated people like that. I wasn't willing to pay that kind of money for such a low priced part on an older vehicle. So, I called a friend who fixed my van for one hundred dollars and I bought the part. Cost me 160.00. I have four kids...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been to huddle tire. For a tire repair. The wait was very long for a small quick fix. I was mostly ignored and it was hard to get someone to come to the counter or even act the least bit friendly. I was not impressed, but could chop it up to maybe being just a bad day. I went in on another occasion for a tire problem and same service. It was also a small fix. Okay so i'm thinking....maybe I just have bad timing. So, I went in a third time because the steering pump went out on my 1997 Dodge Van. The part was going to cost $60.00 dollars, but for them to put it on, they were going to charge me 360.00 in labor. RIDICULOUS!  Living in the area I have had heard many and much worse experiences occur. They are very rude. Take a long while to notice a customer waiting, and the shop area was dirty every time I visited the location. I would never recommend anyone getting any kind of work done.

CATEGORY car tires