CC & Studio

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since September 2005

CC & Studio is a family owned and operated business, serving central Ohio since 2003. We offer hand painted cabinet refinishing, including a free in-home cabinet consultation and estimate....

Creative Touch Painting & Decorating LLC

5 employees. Uses subs for some carpentry. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges.

Offers by Creative Touch Painting & Decorating LLC on Angie's List

06/05/2013

They were extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and I think they could do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to my house and gave a very nice presentation for their cabinet refinishing process.

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

03/26/2011

We met Eric of CC and Studio at the Columbus Dispatch Home and Garden Show held in 2010. We went to the Show to specifically look at cabinet refinishing vendors. CC and Studio's booth happened to be the first booth in that category that we visited, and it literally was love at first sight. We knew immediately that they offered an option that we were interested in and honestly did not even know exi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lori and Eric of CC and Studio hand painted our kitchen cabinets with their unique and artistic process.

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

01/13/2011

The owner of CC & Studio seemed very knowledgeable. They're products looked very nice as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CC & Studio gave us a quote for painting kitchen and bathroom cabinets.

CATEGORY interior painters

09/18/2010

It went perfectly as I knew it would having worked with them before. I gave them a key so I could come and go as I pleased without having to worry at all. These are among the most professional, trustworthy, and talented people one could hope for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several years ago I had used Chloe's Closet to custom paint 3 rooms, faux-finish a fireplace, and to make custom window treatments and chair cushions. Earlier this summer I decided to take down a wall unit from one of those beautiful walls that had they done. I ended up with four large frightening holes. I knew I was in trouble because we had used two glaze colors to get the result we wanted. I tried to patch them and they looked awful. So I called Chloe's Closet to see if them could bale me out. I was so relieved that they agreed.( I found out that the company has expanded and is now known as CC and Studio.) I repainted the entire wall. Eric then came to the house 4 times to get the job done. On the first visit he patched. Second he sanded and painted over the patch with the base color. Third visit he put on the first glaze color. Fourth visit he put on the second glaze color. It looks amazing, matching the other three walls perfectly.

CATEGORY interior designers,window treatments,interior painters

07/13/2010

I didn't have Angie's list at the time the services were performed, but now that I am moving to a new home and have a subscription to Angie's list, I wanted to go back and comment on the GREAT job Chloe's Closet did on my house. They worked fast and efficiently and were so careful. From start to finish, they were top notch! We will definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had 7 rooms and a large hallway/stairwell painted; a master bedroom, master bath, upstairs hall, stairwell, great room (high ceilings), dining room (Venetian plaster), kitchen, powder room and living room all done in about a week.

CATEGORY interior painters

CC & Studio offers Classic Cupboards, hand painted cabinet refinishing. Our unique multi-step process combines skilled artistry with a custom blend paint to create durable, washable and chip resistant hand waxed finishes. Before and after project photos are available on the web site.

Cabinet refacing or staining. No longer offering interior wall painting, window treatments or home staging.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover