Betts Structural Engineering LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

304 Long St

Ashville, OH 43103

Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients....

structural engineering (12)foundation repair (5)masonry (3)basement waterproofing (2)home remodeling (2)woodworking (1)flooring (1)

09/05/2020

This is the only company that got back to me when I needed a quote to fix structural issues on the porch of the house I wanted to buy. Excellent customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote for structural issues with porch

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

08/27/2020

What a great company! I was so impressed with Mr. Betts, his character and subject matter knowledge. Should the need arise I will use his company and certainly recommend his firm to others. Thank you, Mr. Betts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2020

06/04/2020

He showed up for the appointment on time. Did a good job during the walk through. The appointment could have been improved if he had made it clear that I had to take notes and record what he was telling me onsite instead of relying on an email from him with the information he told us during the visit. Communication of what to expect could have been better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Structural analysis for removing a load bearing wall

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2020

06/02/2020

Reviewed Deck Consruction & Fence Repair, &Ideas for Step Placement

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr Betts was great. I suddenly wasn't sure about placing steps verses deck railing. I'm normally not an indecisive person, but I just couldn't decide. He was very kind in helping me decide what to do He reviewed the project & discussed what would be involved with placing the very costly & labor intensive steps, which I ultimately decided not to do. If I remodel my kitchen, I would use him as my general contractor as he does that as well.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

04/21/2020

Was able to fix the problem. Super helpful and Friendly. Would definitely will use them again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage floor concrete repaired.

CATEGORY foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

03/09/2020

the salesman was scheduled at 1130 am He called to say he would be late, Showed up at 130 I showed him where the opening to the crawl space was, be bent over slightly gave me a price without inspecting the beam at all. Gave me a price and said he would send a written cost. Never got one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
beam repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

Good Afternoon [Member Name Removed], I had apologized for being late and did call to see if you still wanted me to come out and provide a free analysis and bid. I'm not a salesman, I'm a professional engineer and the owner. I was able to determine the cause of your framing issues as discussed with you at your residence and I did provide a verbal bid for the repairs and also to insulate the crawl ...

01/12/2020

I have not yet hired but they are friendly and knowledgeable, highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2020

01/06/2020

They did an awesome job! They did great work in a week. You cant even tell where they had taken the floor out to work underneath, it was put back together perfectly. They fixed the joists and beams under the floor. They went the extra mile to make everything look great at the end. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring finish, floor structure, foundation.

CATEGORY flooring,woodworking,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

10/22/2019

Verry well he came right out and did the inspection and sent me the report the next day every thing was ok and im well pleased for quick work. Thanks Ron

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
structural report

CATEGORY structural engineer,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2019

10/21/2019

Work was excellent as well as clean up. Great to work with and easy to schedule with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stone work on front of house.

CATEGORY masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

Commercial and residential construction, shoring, basement and foundation repair, basement waterproofing, masonry, and masonry repair. Design and analysis of new and existing buildings/structures. Inspections of existing commercial and residential buildings/structures, construction drawings, structural assessment reports.