ARCH HOME IMPROVEMENTS

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since August 2008

Arch Home Improvements sells and installs retractable awnings. These include SunSetter, Sunesta and others. We will visit your home and bring fabric samples. We will discuss your options to help you make the perfect selection for your home....

GNR Home Remodeling

GNR Home Remodeling: Remodeling - General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

08/02/2011

After a lot of research between Angie's List & BBB, I landed on ARCH.  I called and explained the great things I had found out about them and how much research I put into checking them out.  I spoke about wanting someone to come out, give an estimate, and ultimately do a small window/construction job.  To my disappointment, he informed me that they do not work with Churches at all.  Period.  He ga...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
None, unfortunately.

11/03/2009

Contractor Ed arrived at scheduled time and installed new windows and door. Then proceeded to do caulk work. We are very pleased with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screen room windows needed replaced. Caulking along concealed gutter was also performed. Windows were replaced under warranty.

08/20/2009

Ed the carpenter/ installer is a great guy, friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new windows.

12/30/2008

Excellent response and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Arch Home Improvement to replace our back screen door with a Sugar Creek Door. Very nice door at great price. Professionally installed. A few years later, daughter caught the handle on a back and broke it. They replaced the handle with a brand new one even though it was our fault and not any manufacturer or installer problem.

CATEGORY doors

08/20/2008

Excellent response and helpful.

CATEGORY doors

BUILD CUSTOM DECKS, GAZEBOS & PATIO ROOMS, SUNROOMS. INSTALL WINDOWS, DOORS, AWNINGS, WALK-IN TUBS & SELF-CLEANING GUTTERS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available