Gouge Quality Roofing LLC

Awards & Badges

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

4159 Fosnaugh School Rd SW

Amanda, OH 43102

We are a local company, we have been in the roofing business for over 10 years. We are a Owens Corning Preferred Contractor and we offer Owens Corning products for roofing and insulation, as well as other options to meet all your roofing needs. We are also a ProMetal Contractor with Union Corrugating Company and install top of the line metal roofs. We have fantastic financing options for all budgets!! Our billing procedures are 50% down at contract signing and 50% once the job is complete....

roofing (10)

11/02/2020

It was great. They were very professional. They were friendly. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put on a new roof on my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2015

11/02/2020

It was good. I have no complaints. They did a good job. They cleaned up after themselves. They were here when they said they were gonna be here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put on a complete roof on the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2018

11/02/2020

Very impressed with the quality of product, quality of work and the time that it took to complete it. We also appreciated the professionalism of the owner Caleb, who not only helped us pick out colors when we were uncertain, but also was there when we had any questions or concerns. Thank you Gouge Roofing for making this investment worth it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, trim, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

11/02/2020

They were perfect. They did exactly what needs to do. They were on time and did the job quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

10/29/2020

Gouge Roofing was honest, fair, quick, and professional. They removed the shingles and old vents before putting on the new shingles and a ridge vent. They cleaned up and hauled away all the debris including the hard-to-find nails in the surrounding grass. Then, they finished the project up with seamless gutters. They worked with my schedule, arrived as planned, and completed it all that day. I hav...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

10/29/2020

We were very happy with the work that was done. It looked great and they did a real nice job at cleanup. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing gutters soffits chimney removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2020

10/27/2020

Great! Couldn’t ask for better service or materials.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

06/25/2018

The Chimney was removed, chase cover, vent pipe, flashing, and board to cover the hole was installed. The shingles were replaced as needed. The area was cleaned up from the bricks and flue liner. The job was complete in less then 8 hours. The vent pipe and chase cover was provided by the homeowner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of Chimney below the roof line and vent pipe installed in its place.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

Photo for Gouge Quality Roofing LLC - 4159 Fosnaugh School Rd SW, Amanda, OH - 37185914

05/19/2015

Fantastic. Owner Caleb Gouge was excellent at explaining everything, giving me options and making sure I was kept up to date. He spent a lot of time haggling with my less than responsive insurance company and got my claim covered. His crew was super professional. They worked fast and did a great job. They made sure to lay out tarps so nails and debris didn't litter my yard. They even swept my fron...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my roof. More than that they fought with my insurance company when they didn't want to cover the damages.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2015

02/18/2015

It went fantastic. We had pretty frustrating experience with a home remodeler but had Gouge roofing for our roof and they were excellent. Friendly, informational, prompt, true to their word, efficient, and thorough. I would definitely recommend them as a bright spot in our experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore off and replaced our shingles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2013

We install all types of roofing such as shingle, metal, EPDM, TPO for both residential and commercial roofs, as well as skylights, venting, chimney flashing, gutters, siding, windows, and attic insulation. We also do roof repairs for both residential and commercial clients.

Ask for details.