Two Men And A Truck - Akron

A 104 Reviews

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since December 2002

1511 E Market St

Akron, OH 44305

Whether you are relocating to a new community or just around the corner, let TWO MEN AND A TRUCK of Akron make your move easy, affordable, and stress-free. Our movers take pride in delivering an exceptional customer experience each and every time. Local moving franchise - independently owned and operated. Now with a new location in Portage County!...

moving (104)

07/08/2020

Everything went well, took about 30 minutes as expected. The worked the machine through a tight turn into the house, down stairs, and up onto work bench. Worked with me to align machine to mounting holes. No damage of any kind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move heavy machine into house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

10/21/2017

Best moving team we have ever dealt with. Movers were extremely friendly, professional and very patient. We enjoyed the whole experience. Company was very accommodating with dates and complication of move. I'd highly recommend this company and hope to use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from South Carolina to Ohio

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2017

10/03/2017

The 2 movers were courteous and efficient. They were very respectful of my mother's furnishings and made the move quite professionally. The administrative people I spoke with with also courteous and provided timely scheduling of pretty short notice. I was impressed with everyone at Two Men and a Truck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture and household goods moving for my elderly mother from her home to an independent living facility.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2017

10/03/2017

Brandon and Eric did a fantastic job of packing the truck so that all of our furniture, workshop equipment and lawn furniture all fit into the truck for one trip. The move was completed under the estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving furniture from a two and half story house in Akron to Barberton including heavy workshop equipment (table saw, Shopsmith, cabinets, etc.) and lawn/deck furniture and smoker. My 4HP snow blower was also moved.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

09/25/2017

Overall working with 2 Men and a Truck went well. The personnel were easy to work with and worked **** ** our job. Unfortunately, now that we are in our new home we've noticed quite a few dings and scratches on our furniture that were not there prior to the move. They did seem to handle all our things with care during the move and were very affordable, so I'm not sure whether it happened in transi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving into new home

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2017

09/05/2017

Our excellent experience started with Raelynn. She was very polite and knowledgeable and took all the time needed to explain the moving process. The movers were incredible. Willie, Isa and Joe did a great job with our move on 7/21/17. It was a two stage move which they handled very professionally. The day was hot and muggy but they never slowed down. All of the furniture was handled with care. The...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A two stage move.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2017

07/11/2017

Jeremiah, BG and Jesse were great. They were fast and professional. They were very polite and even took the time to interact with my kids who were very curious about these guys (they are 7 and 5). I was very impressed and will definitely recommend that my friends use your service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving heavy furniture items.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2017

07/10/2017

My team of movers did a fantastic job!!! They arrived promptly and worked both quickly and efficiently. I had two or three larger pieces, but they were able to get them out of the old house and into the new house quickly and with great care. Very friendly and communicative staff. Explained everything clearly and made sure I understood everything they were doing. Very polite and conscientious of my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from my old house to my new house

07/08/2017

I would give them a B+.  They were very good; very efficient.  I just thought expensive, but they did a good job.  Price-wise I thought was pricey.  It wasn't crazy.  It was a lot of people; lot of time.  It wasn't very far, but a lot of weight.  But, it wasn't very far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used them to move.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

06/24/2017

They wrote long emails when I questioned that huge jump, but never provide details on what the heck would actually cost $3200 if not such a small apartment that has limited furniture. I would never use a company that cannot be transparent - nor one that baits you with a "base price" that appears to be in the clouds. This would have been about $5000 or more if we had hired them. $4299 plus more tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested a quote for a small move from Ohio to Massachusetts. 1br apartment with limited furniture because the big items were sold.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2017

[Member Name Removed], thank you for inquiring about our moving services for your long distance move. We are sorry you felt our pricing was not clear. For further information on our out of state moving quotes please call us at 330-794-6683. We'd be happy to review the quote with you.

Moving – In-Home, Packing Services, Long Distance, Senior, & Business. Box Sales.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check