Roofsmith Restoration

A 73 Reviews

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since March 2009

122 Western Ave

Akron, OH 44313

Founded with the very simple principal that new business is a by-product of taking care of our current customers. Roofsmith Restoration is confident in achieving complete customer satisfaction and offers a 5 year full workmanship warranty! Your Project - Our Passion! Additional e-mail - mfarist@roofsmithrestoration.com. Additional contact name - Mike Farist...

roofing (63)siding (13)gutter installation (11)home remodeling (5)door (3)window (3)home remodeling (3)house painting (2)bathtub refinishing (2)chimney repair (1)stone and gravel (1)handyman (1)

08/14/2019

During the initial meeting when we received our estimate and up until the day we signed our contract, we were very pleased with our decision to go with Mike and his company. He had lots of information to pass along, plenty of "5 stars" and "A Ratings" with documentation to prove it. Lots of wonderful talk and paperwork showing how important his clients were to the success of his company. Once we s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof & Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2017

09/20/2018

I highly recommend RoofSmith Restorations for replacing your roof. Joe Hardy walked us thru the entire process and worked with our insurance company to ensure we were treated fairly. Joe was with our insurance adjuster for the entire inspection process. The crew was professional, they protected all our landscaping and our new deck during the entire process. They totally cleaned up after themselves...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof - due to storm damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

07/17/2018

Very positive experience. the crew finished the roof in little more than one day. They were careful with the landscaping and cleaned everything up when they were done. The roof looks great. The salesman Joe Hardy was great. He worked with out insurance company to get us this roof. He was courteous and always available to answer questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement of roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

06/18/2018

Due to Joe Hardy, all went smooth...........he handled everything, was extremely professional, yet courteous and genuinely helpful. This young man is on his way to a great career!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof

06/17/2018

The staff were professional and very helpful. They explained everything that needed to be done and what to expect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
total roof replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

06/15/2018

Joe Hardy and the Roofsmith Team did a fantastic job. Joe worked closely with Allstate to get them to replace the roof when they only wanted to do a partial repair. Great customer service, and I was amazed that they were able to complete the roof in 1 day!!! Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2018

06/07/2018

Jason Regec was an outstanding insurance specialist and roofing project manager. He handled everything through my insurance company and got our roof siding and gutters replaced for free. His knowledge about current industry standards, and his patience with me and my questions was phenomenal! I have already referred 2 neighbors to him based on my great experience with him...The quality and professi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing siding gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,siding,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2018

06/07/2018

I was very intimidated with filing an insurance claim. However, once I hired Jason Regec with Roofsmith the whole process was simple. He talked with my agent, met with my adjuster and kept me informed during the entire process. Jason followed up and made sure that I was aware of each step of the process. Because I'm so happy with how my house turned out, I've already recommended Roofsmith to sever...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing/ Siding/ Windows

CATEGORY roofing,siding,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

06/05/2018

Drew was very thorough and knowledgeable when he performed his inspection on our roof. His opinion was that our roof still had some life left and that we should hold off on replacement. It was refreshing to have a contractor who was honest and genuinely cared about us. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2018

06/03/2018

Joe and roofsmith restoration were very prompt and professional. All of my questions and concerns were answered promptly. I would recommend this company to everyone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
full Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2018

Residential & Commercial Roofing and Gutters

For the 2019 season we will not be offering siding, windows, or other exterior remodeling services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express