Landmark Remodelers, Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

885 Dan St

Akron, OH 44310

Landmark was founded in 1990 by Owner and President David Korz. With almost a quarter of a century in business, our guiding philosophy is centered on customer satisfaction. We take the hassle out of remodeling projects by assigning each project a Project Manager who will facilitate and coordinate the job from start to finish. This close supervision takes away the stress of remodeling and ensures quality and timely completion of every project. Call today to learn more!...

roofing (10)home remodeling (6)siding (3)house painting (1)home remodeling (1)gutter installation (1)electrical (1)

09/09/2019

I was really happy, they finished the job this Sunday afternoon, they worked really hard and they definitely know what they were doing. They run and push a magnet around to make sure that there were no nails left scattered. They were easy to communicate with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Roof Removal of shingles and plywood, Replaced everything including flushing and washing the trusses to make sure that there were no molds, also did disposal of thrashes and debris.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2019

08/19/2019

Landmark Remodelers built a great half bath in a difficult location on my second floor. The result is better than I imagined.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New half bath

CATEGORY electrician,roofing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

03/30/2019

Chuck and his partner from Landmark did an outstanding job removing existing vanity, mirror and toilet and installing a new vanity, mirrors, flooring and toilet. the work was excellent they cleaned up all their mess and were professional, plus the job was done at the price quoted by Tony

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
master bath renovation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2019

03/20/2019

The workers were on time, neat, and did a wonderful job. We ran into some problems which they discovered and they helped us work through it. I would certainly recommend this company to anyone and would certainly hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel Bathroom

CATEGORY roofing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2019

11/09/2018

It was excellent, and they always kept in contact with me in regards to supplies. I will use them in the future because they are right on the ball. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my bathroom and remodeled my sun room as well.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2018

11/02/2018

It went well. The thing that I really liked was Tony and main contact. Whenever there were any questions and concerns he responded to me and and then spoke with the sub contractors. Very easy to deal with. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled two bathrooms. A master and a guest.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2018

11/02/2018

They were really good. Paul and Anthony did an excellent job. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled our bathroom and took the carpeting in our bedroom and put new flooring in our bedroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

10/29/2018

It was great. He allow me to put it on hold for the entire winter. It was to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom plumbing underneath the floor. They found that I had a crack stack. of fall 2017. He put it on hold for me and came back in the spring to finish the job.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2018

10/20/2018

The service was great. The contact person was very friendly they came and make sure that the job was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put up a fence on our back yard, build us a deck, front proch, walk way and driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2016

10/18/2018

It was a very easy process. They answered all my questions and responded to all my concerns. They did a good job. I will recommend and use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2018

We can determine insurance claim validity & process it. We can handle your remodeling needs large or small.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available