Lake Construction, LLC

A 12 Reviews

Akron, OH 44319

We offer a variety of quality and affordable construction and plumbing services. Give us a call today and schedule a free estimate. ...

water heaters (9)water softeners (5)plumbers (3)home remodeling (2)

03/01/2021

My hot water heater broke down and Rick called me almost immediately after I submitted my request on Home Advisor on a Sunday. Said that he'd be out Monday afternoon, but arrived at my house early mid morning with 2 helpers. Simply outstanding experience! The stairs to my basement were "shaky" and Rick did not feel that they were safe to bring the new water heater in and the old one out. While the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2021

02/19/2021

Rick is awesome! Knowledgeable, friendly & thorough. I understand everything he installed & am thrilled with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Softeners, Water Heaters

CATEGORY water heater repair,water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2021

02/17/2021

Excellent work at a very fair price. I would highly recommend this contractor. Will quite possibly use them for other projects in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heaters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2021

02/04/2021

Rick was great! Took the time to check on my water heater warranty and got it covered. Very knowledgeable. Definitely would recommend to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed water heater and softener with prer filters

CATEGORY water heater repair,water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2021

01/27/2021

It went Awesome! Very Pleased and Very Professional! Will use them again and again! 😉

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
watersoftener

CATEGORY water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2021

01/21/2021

They were very quick, on time, and very fair priced. I would definitely hire them again and I would recommend them as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a water softener and did some plumbing work for me.

CATEGORY plumbing,water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

01/14/2021

Excellent job done and even installed new pipes at no charge. I highly recommend and will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

01/12/2021

He put In new hot water heater, fix kitchen sink drain, put new steps up to deck also replace new wood in deck, It went very well is an outstanding company, his workers are very polite, clean up very well after they are done with work, Lake Construction shows up exactly when the say will be there would highly recommend Lake Construction

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing, Remodeling - General

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

01/12/2021

It went very well! Rick was extremely helpful. My hot water tank stopped working on New Year's day in the evening. I was not able to find anyone to help me, especially considering it was a holiday. I submitted a request on HomeAdvisor.com that night. Rick called me first thing the following morning at 7am. I gave him the details of my situation and he was at my house by noon that same day! I was e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing I needed my hot water tank replaced.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2021

01/12/2021

Extremely well done overall installation process for our new AO Smith Proline 50-gallon electric water heater. Installation was thorough, clean and effective. We had hot water in about an hour. We also have had no sulfur smell issues, whatsoever, even with an older 60-ft shallow well supply source. The new OA Smith electric unit is working perfectly. The combination of Lake Construction and the OA...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2020

1-Water Heater installation 2-Water Softener Install and Repair 3-Iron Removal Systems 4-Drinking Water Systems 5-Pressure Tanks 6- Well Pumps 7-Plumbing Repairs 7-