JK Door Solutions

Angie's List since November 2016

Garage door and automatic opener professional. Owner operator personal service. Over 18 years experience....

PORTAGE DOOR SERVICE

1 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES FLAT RATE. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE.

03/09/2020

ZERO STARS IF POSSIBLE! Absolutely disrespectful! Had Jeremy come out to give me an estimate. I am in the market for a basic garage door, with no opener. My boyfriend is able to install a garage door opener and save approximately $200. I have received over 6 estimates from various companies. I do my research. I am well aware of the model number, brand, color, window and insert name, as well as thi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Garage Door

03/12/2019

Nice guy, great service, honest, neat, thorough, faster than expected, explained all details... I would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced garage door opener

03/28/2018

Fast, efficient , professional. He seemed to be honest and fair. Responded quickly to call. Same day service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Top two Garage door springs replaced and small repair.

02/23/2018

Fantastic experience. They do great work for a fair price. Uses all good quality products and installs them to specifications. Very neat and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old garage doors with new

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you for your business and a great review.

11/07/2016

It was a Sunday evening and he was able to be here in 45 minutes. He was friendly and professional. He even gave me some tips on how to prevent this from happening again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed a garage door that came off track and almost collapsed onto my car.

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you for your business I really appreciate it. I hope you can use the tips and tricks I showed you.

Garage doors. Door openers Front doors. Keyless entry for all types of doors and openers. Full repairs on swing and overhead doors, openers and keyless entry.

Check, Visa, MasterCard