Goodyear Auto Service Center

Angie's List since September 2013

WEBER AUTOMOTIVE INC

Weber Automotive has been serving Cleveland's westside motorists since 1995. We pride ourselves in delivering high quality service at fair and competative pricing. We never have and we never will take advantage of anyone!!! It is our mindset that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, so being proactive in maintaining a vehicle is less expensive in the long run than being reactive and waiting for it to break. We keep up with the latest technologies by constantly training and making sure we have the necessary equipment to service today's vehicles. All service is tracked and we remind customers when maintenance is required.

Award 2019
Offers by WEBER AUTOMOTIVE INC on Angie's List

05/24/2017

My husband keeps going back to them. I know they do a good job for us. We usually have a coupon for the oil and lube.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an oil lube job.

CATEGORY auto repair

08/18/2016

I scheduled an appointment ahead of time. I waited in the lobby, and walked across the street Lowes while it was getting worked. They offer coffee and water in the lobby. There is also a television. It took about 40 minutes for them to finish. They are not really pushy with trying to up sell. I have been going there for the past 15 years. I always received great service and prices from here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went there to get my oil change, vehicle inspection, and a tire rotation.

CATEGORY auto repair, car tires, transmission repair, car sales, car accessories, car inspections

09/12/2013

My 2006 Corolla had developed a slight rattle and I made an appointment with another provider to take a look at it- unfortunately they had a staff member on vacation and couldn't get me in until the next week.  I thought I'd be okay postponing the repair, but then the rattling got much worse very quickly and I needed to take it somewhere that could get it in right away.  Goodyear Gemini on Arlingt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reattached a loose and rattling heat shield underneath my car

CATEGORY auto repair