ERA Snyder & Snyder Real Estate Inc

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since July 2009

Barb Snyder specializes in historic preservation and older homes in Summit County. Look me up on Facebook or LinkedIn. We also do property management and can rent your house or find you a rental....

Modern Roofing and Home Repairs

Modern Roofing and Home Repairs is a new locally owned business with over 40 years of experience in roofing and repairs. Modern Roofing division took the best guys from the beloved Roger Crowe of R. Crowe Roofing due to his passing and folding of his company(R.I.P.). Modern also specializes in tongue and grove flooring,painting int/exterior and dry wall with 20 years experience. Modern Roofing & Home Restoration is very affordable and flexible prices with quality work so the home owner can keep there house as beautiful as ever and MODERN

06/05/2013

We had a little delay because of a mistake the bank made but Barb took control of the situation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Barb to be my realtor because of her knowledge of the Akron area.She really knows how to be a good realtor.Barb doesn't gather much dust because she is always working to move the process along.I ended up buying a fixer upper in Fairlawn for $115,000.Having Barb as my realtor made my first time home buying experience painless!

05/22/2012

It went well, largely Due to Barb's professional "tool kit". Her unflappable, patient manner, great market knowledge and ability to recognize information overload (she always gave just the right amount of information - not too little, not too much) helped me greatly. Selling this house was a very difficult thing for me to do. Working with Barb made the process as smooth and painless as possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Barb sold a very difficult to sell house and did it well. When my Mom had a stroke I had to step in and take over her affairs, including selling the house I grew up in. Barb was the listing agent. She was down-to-earth, realistic and helpful. She guided me through the entire process - listing, selling and closing. Barb provided a very accurate estimate of the value of the house (which was in a great neighborhood but was in need of a many repairs) and a suggested selling price. She helped me to decide were to spend my time and money (do clean out those closets) and where not (when everything needs new paint it's OK to skip painting).

05/06/2012

Barb and her team have given me excellent service at all times and whenever I call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had ERA Snyder & Snyder Real Estate Inc general and specific multifamily real estate property management.

08/19/2010

As you may be able to tell by the price, the house needs some work. She worked for 92 days to help us jump through every hoop the mortgage lender required. Not too mention the sellers were less than "motivated". I'm sure her time was more valuable than any commission she'll be making from this sale! Linda, who works in her office, was also very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Barb sold us a house that we plan on renting out. She assisted us in finding a lender, inspector and title agency.

07/18/2010

My overall rating speaks for itself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handled the lease/purchase process of the house I now own.

CATEGORY real estate agents

I was not this person's real estate agent, I was the agent for the seller. She should not be able to post a negative comment since she was not my client and I provided no service to her as such. She hired her own agent to handle her best interest in the transaction. After closing she attempted to contact me and I would not call her due to the difficult transaction and her difficult personality. I ...

Professional residential real estate services including buyer and seller representation, and property management services.

Appraisals