Complete Garage Solutions

Founded 2014

We have been in business for 4 years with 27 years of experience. We pride ourselves in providing our customers with the very best customer service anyone can provide. We rank #1 on most other service sites. We provide our customers with a satisfaction guarantee. We strive to provide our customers with the best value for their dollars. We offer 30% off door tuneup for our first time customers....

02/14/2019

Scott, the repairman was prompt. He arrived on time and explained the problem and the solution. I agreed on the cost of changing the door springs, he got to work immediately. I am well pleased with the work and I recommend this company. I have dealt with other companies for service on my garage door before, and this company, by far, is the best for service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door springs.

CATEGORY garage doors, home & garage organization

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2019

01/18/2019

Very well they are on time and picked up and very professional. Nice job. Do not be afraid to hire these people. I will recommend them to everyone from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2019

Photo for Complete Garage Solutions - 2551 S Arlington Rd, Akron, OH - 37664301

11/15/2018

Scott did a great job and fixed my garage door. I thought I would have to replace the door, but Scott fixed it and it worked great. He was kind enough to put salt down for me as my walk was icy. BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scott fixed my garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

10/19/2018

It went fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2018

08/15/2018

Within minutes of putting a request in through Angie's list I was contacted by the owner of this company (this was a Sunday afternoon). He scheduled a time to come out the next day. Found it was a broken spring assembly. Provided two option one with commercial grade (least expensive) or one with a heavy duty spring that would last longer. Chose the heavy duty. Job is done and was handled very prof...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door would not open, need to find out why and repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

07/27/2018

The company was great to deal with. Very professional, punctual, courteous and they did a great job in frigid temperatures also very reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2018

12/14/2017

The repair man arrived close to the scheduled time. He was friendly and he completed the job quickly and correctly. He had a credit card reader for his cell phone and this made paying him very easy. I received a receipt via email in about an hour. I was so happy with his work that I contracted him to do snow removal on my driveway. His has plowed my drive way once so far and he did a satisfactory ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A cable on our garage door broke and one of the track rollers broke..

CATEGORY garage doors

We sell, install, and service garage doors and openers. We also design, sell and install garage organization equipment. We offer free estimates for all of our services.