Allied Piping Systems llc

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since May 2010

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

Allied Piping Systems llc is a full service plumbing and pipefitting company based in Akron Ohio. We service Summit, Stark, Portage, Wayne, Medina, and Cuyahoga counties....

The Trenchless Guys

We specialize in residential & commercial trenchless pipe repair, replacement & installation services in North Central Ohio communities. As a licensed plumbing company we have over 20 years of experience and all of our technicians are highly trained & experienced to handle all of your trenchless needs from pipe relining to pipe bursting. For more information see our website at: http://thetrenchlessguys.us

02/10/2016

03/11/2013

Friday we set up the appointment for the next Tuesday to fix our leaking kitchen faucet. It had been leaking for a while but nothing too bad. My father was here under hospice care and we were taking care of him 24/7 so I figured now would be a good time to find us home. Tuesday morning, my dad passed away. I totally forgot about the plumber! But, he showed up at the scheduled time. He offered to c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old, leaking kitchen faucet with brand new fixture, replaced 55yr old toilet with new ADA approved toilet & fixed leaking shower shut-off valve.

12/31/2012

The gentleman I worked with was very helpful and seemed to go out of his way to actually come out and explain the system to me. They do very good work and their prices are very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a backup system on the sump pump that is all powered by water instead of batteries. They put in a shut off valve to the lines that goes to the washer. They also put in a new weather proof faucet for the outdoor hose.

08/09/2012

He is the best. He is very personable, responsive and reasonably priced. He does a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used the services of Allied Piping Systems LLC. He removed and reinstalled a water heater that had not been properly installed. We use him anytime that we have plumbing issues.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

05/14/2012

I am thrilled with service from Allied Plumbing. Phil is very responsive, courteous, informative and professional. He gets the job done quickly and economically.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump pump replacement and battery backup sump pump installation.

CATEGORY wells, drain cleaning

Plumbing, Hydronic Heating, water heaters, pumps, drains, pneumatics, water treatment, softeners, filters, drain cleaning, water line repair/replace, pex, fire/water damage claims, new constuction, remodel, kitchens, bathrooms

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check