Akrosteam Carpet & Hard Surface Cleaning

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since June 2009

Akrosteam Carpet Cleaning is a professional, full-service fabric-care company serving Akron, Canton, Green, Bath, Medina, Uniontown, Richfield, Wadsworth and Clinton, Ohio.. Akrosteam Carpet Cleaning has been in business in since 1977. At Akrosteam, we take pride in our Reputation, Experience, Education, Systems, and Guarantee. Our staff has average tenure of 10 years experience. Akrosteam is an IICRC certified firm. We hold Journeyman Cleaning Technician certifications, one of the highest available in the carpet cleaning industry. Additional phone numbers - (330) 773-8882, (330) 563-4418. Additional DBA - Akro Steam Carpet & Flooring, Akrosteam Carpet & Hard Surface Cleaning, Akrosteam CBA Inc....

MW Carpet Cleaning Unlimited

We are a local and family owed business. With over a decade of professional carpet cleaning experience, we know carpets.That’s why we begin our carpet cleaning service with a complete analysis of your carpet, noting any heavily-soiled or high-traffic areas. Then we get to work to removing ground-in dirt and debris that may or may not be visible to the naked eye. When we are finished we will leave your carpets clean and fresh looking. We look forward to creating a lasting relationship knowing that your can count on MW Carpet Cleaning to fulfill your carpet cleaning needs. Additional websites: www.mwcarpetcleaningunlimited.net, carpertcleaningorrville.com & www.mwcarpetcleaningunlimited.com

08/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my fairly large house's carpet. They outlined beforehand what was covered and gave me a written estimate after a visal inspection. Excellent service, my carpets look new again. They are csreful, polite and professional.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,window cleaning

07/22/2015

These guys are wonderful! Very professional from the moment they walked in. They steam cleaned my 10 year old carpets that had various stains and wear patterns in the hallway and living room. They provided protection for the corners, so that their hose wouldn't damage my walls. They wore plastic shoe covers from the moment they walked in. I could tell an immediate difference when they were first f...

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

01/29/2014

These guys are awesome. I had what I thought was permanent ground in dirt on my white carpet where it met the carpet bar and tile. The tech used rust remover and my and quot;permanentand quot; gray line disappeared. I think they charge a little more than the typical chain companies like Coit and Stanley Steamer but the quality job is worth every penny.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Akro-Steam cleaned my heavily trafficked dining room and bar carpet.

CATEGORY window cleaning

09/08/2013

They were very professional and thorough. The company called the day before to remind me of my appoint, an hour prior to the appointment and called me after to see how they did. Not many company's seem to do this anymore and I could tell that the company's integrity was very important to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the front room, all my stairs (split level-lots of stairs!), hallway, removed a stain in another room at no additional cost!

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

08/05/2013

The staff had worked at our house before and did well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got specific spots out

CATEGORY window cleaning

Carpet, Upholstery, Tile, Grout, Windows, Gutters, Vinyl Siding, Roofs, Hard Wood, Stone, Marble, Oriental, Area Rugs, Blinds, Fabric & Fiber Protection & Water Damage Restoration.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover