A-1 CHIMNEY REPAIRS AND CLEANING

Founded 1945 • Angie's List since December 2005

Established in 1945, A-1 Chimney Repairs & Cleaning is known for the diversity and quality of work that we provide. Whether the job is large or small, in a commercial or residential setting, we always take the same care to ensure a job well-done...

Unified Restoration Systems

We are here to help you in your time of need. Whether it be Fire, Water or Storm damage. Or even if you need a quote on a repair, painting or drywall job let us know! We are also certified for Covid cleaning as well now.

03/17/2020

Never bother to call back after request for quote

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace chimney cap and flue liner

C

05/30/2018

No response what so ever

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed chimney repaired and capped

08/25/2017

Owner very professional and gave us a great price. Another company quoted us ten times what he quoted. We had to wait for the work to be completed when there was 4 days of dry weather. Worked quickly and cleaned up the area. Came back without being called, after it rained on the fresh work, to make repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed some masonry work, new cement crown, caulking of roof/chimney.

07/24/2017

Scott and his crew did a great job. They were very courteous and did an excellent job. He brought brick samples to confirm a match to our house prior to doing the work and cleaned up (even cleaned the gutters) after the work was completed. His quote was much lower than others that I obtained.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney tear down and re-build from roofline

CATEGORY chimney repair

D

02/22/2016

I called and left a voicemail requesting a call back. They say they have a 24 hr service but it's been 4 days and they never returned my call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called because I needed a chimney repair.

CATEGORY chimney repair

Chimney repair and cleaning.