A-1 APPLIANCE CENTRAL SERVICE

Angie's List since September 1999

HRS - 8-5. SERVICE CALL $41.95 PER SERVICE CALL - 1ST 15 MIN. $12 FOR EVERY 15 MIN. AFTERWARD....

My Hero Appliance Repair

We offer service on many brands of washers, dryers, ranges, dish washers and garbage diaposals. The brand names we service include, Maytag, Samsung, GE, LG, Whirlpool, Frigidaire Kenmore, Amana, and more. Our company was created to fill a need for appliance repair at a fair price. We strongly believe that excellent customer service, professionalism and fairness are essential parts of doing good business. At My Hero we aim to give optimum customer service with an affordable price.

10/27/2000

THEY WERE REAL FRIENDLY, VERY INFORMATIVE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPAIR

11/19/1999

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
OUR WASHING MACHINE WAS LEAKING. I CALLED THEN THIS MORNING AND THEY HAD A SERVICE TECH OUT TO MY HOME IN ABOUT 4 HOURS! HE QUICKLY DIAGNOSED THE PROBLEM, OFFERED SEVERAL ALTERNATIVES AND ESTIMATES AND THE BENEFIT OF EACH I CHOSE TO HAVE HIM FIX THE LEAK- JOB WAS DONE IN A VERY SHORT TIME AND I AM VERY PLEASED!!

06/10/1997

CATEGORY appliance repair

ONLY SERVICES MAYTAG. ALSO KNOWN AS MAYTAG APPLIANCE CENTER. SERVICE ALL MAJOR APPLIANCES- WASHERS, DRYERS, ETC.

NO FREE ESTIMATES.