Eddie's Yard

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since November 2012

For complete landscape solution from lawn maintenance to full landscape design call Eddies Lawn Maintenance of Yorktown, NY. With over 10 years experience, our crews will have your yard and property looking so good the neighbors will be green with envy. You can depend on quality work and dependable service for residential and small commercial landscaping and lawn maintenance from our company....

Angus Theriault & Sons Inc

Angus Theriault & Sons – Providing Residential and Commercial Roofing Services in Westchester County and Surrounding Areas for Over 75 Years. Integrity and quality work have been prime ingredients in our success from the start. We have built a solid reputation on customer satisfaction, achieved through quality work, attention to detail and prompt service.Angus Theriault & Sons specializes in residential roofing, sheet metal fabrication, gutters, soffit, fascia, copper and aluminum work and more. We can suggest the best application for your particular needs whether it be maintenance, reinforcement, restoration or a complete new roofing system. We carefully estimate every job, quote a reasonable price and complete the work in the shortest time possible. We are licensed, insured, and certified by the manufacturers and provide superior craftsmanship and experienced professionalism. Additional Email: Info@Westchesterroofer.Com

06/23/2017

Very well. Will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowed

CATEGORY lawn service

04/28/2017

Wonderfully

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Eddie after moving into our new house. He walked through our property and was very knowledgeable about the plants, trees and bushes on our property. He and his team have been nothing but courteous truthful and helpful with every job. Eddie's Yard cuts our lawn and does our snow removal and I have never had a complaint. In fact after this last snow storm leaving over 2FT of snow, his crew came back to our house after I called him at 5:30 am to clear a little more snow from our driveway. His team arrived 20 minutes later, took off their jackets and proceeded to impeccably clean and shovel the small section of our driveway so I could remove my car from the garage. I would absolutely recommend Eddie's Yard to anyone looking for professionalism and excellent workmanship.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, leaf removal, mulch, snow removal

08/01/2016

horrible, eddie is not truthful, his service is substandard. promises you the world then has his team come in rush thru the job and leaves a mess behind. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, they have proven to be very dishonest. they claim that the equipment that they have does not work propoerly...pathetic! in 13 years at my home my property has never looked so bad. my last landscaper went back to his home ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscape services

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, leaf removal, mulch, roof snow removal, snow removal

05/27/2016

Overall the work is done very well.  Eddie is very attentive and his work is nicely done and detailed.  We use him for regular lawn maintenance throughout the summer as well as other landscape projects, cleanup and snow removal.  I would highly recommend Eddie's Yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly lawn maintenance, spring/fall cleanup, landscape design/install, mulch, etc.

05/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowed lawn

CATEGORY lawn service

Your Complete Landscape Solution - Weekly Cutting - Landscape Design and Installation - Complete Garden Care - Spring/ Fall Clean Ups - Lawn Renovations/ Seeding/ Power seeding/ Sod installations - Shrub and Tree Shaping - Excavation / Drainage/ Grading - Stump Grinding -Tree Work - Snow Plowing - Sprinkler systems Install and Maintenance -Landscape Lighting

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover