Flotechs Plumbing Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

24 Gaffney Pl

Yonkers, NY 10704

For a locally owned and operated Westchester County plumber with the skill to tackle plumbing and HVAC problems big and small, Flotechs Plumbing Inc is the clear choice. We have technicians available in your area ready to bring you the service needed to get the job done right....

plumber (103)drain cleaning (21)hvac repair (9)water heater repair and installation (8)gas leak repair (2)dryer vent cleaning (1)

03/29/2020

Great. It was much less of a job than I anticipated, was fixed in less time than I anticipated and cost much less than I anticipated. On a coronavirus Sunday morning no less!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A clogged drain stack was backing up water into the basement.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2020

03/21/2020

The team was able to quickly identify and address the issue and gave some tips to prevent future clogs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear clogged sink line

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

12/10/2019

On the Monday after the Thanksgiving weekend I woke up to a cold house and discovered that my gas boiler wasn't working. My regular service guy was away so I went to Angie's List and based on the positive reviews called Flotechs. Josh, the owner of the company, answered and sent two technicians over later that morning. Jonnie and his assistant ( I believe it was Jason) arrived ontime within the ap...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boiler repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

11/19/2019

Professional and qualified. Job completed in under an hour. This contractor is now my go-to for plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

11/05/2019

It went great - all aspects of the job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave and John and their boss Josh make a great team. Dave and John came to do the work and they did extensive plumbing changes for me - including the rerouting of many pipes. Their cost was only 60% of an earlier estimate I got from another plumber. 100% satisfaction

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

10/13/2019

Called on Sunday to have a broken pipe repaired. In about an hour Dave (a very nice, and very competent plumber) was in my home. He quickly and neatly repaired the damage I had done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I broke the pipe to the toilet shut-off valve.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2019

09/26/2019

called the company on a Friday ….called again on Monday and nobody from the company ever returned my calls

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed a price for a large job

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

[Member Name Removed] we called you back and informed you we do not do the work you required. Sorry if you did not receive or that someone did not deliver the message to you, but leaving us an F rating is highly unfair!

09/25/2019

Very well! Dave and John were very professional. They explained everything, gave us some recommendations and did an overall great job. Communication is key and Flotechs is very good about sending emails and text messages throughout the process. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bathroom sink links fixed and general inspection of plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

Happy to hear. We always try to keep our customers informed on The process of there project.

06/28/2019

Called Flotechs at 8:45 am and Jose and Joey showed up at 10:30 am. They figured out the issue quickly and explained everything they were doing to me as they were running tests throughout the house. As we were testing each bathroom, they noted other issues they could fix while they were here. They solved the major problem (water hammering) quickly and also handled four other minor repairs at the s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water hammering issue that woke household at 4 am

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

06/26/2019

Josh, José, Dave and everyone that came over to work at my house were fantastic. This job was a total gut of the existing plumbing. They took everything out, and ran all new plumbing. The water pressure is fantastic, the new pipes were done neatly too. They put a new gas line out to my bbq, replaced the existing gas lines, removed the last owner's old gas lines which were not to code. Everything w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace plumbing in house (gas, water, etc)

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

Photo for Flotechs Plumbing Inc - 24 Gaffney Pl, Yonkers, NY - 37952113

Honest Work + Fair Prices + Licensed Plumbers = You, Happier! We are happy to be here! Plumbing is what we do best. No job too small, we love helping people with their plumbing and heating emergencies, fixtures, water heaters, tankless water heaters, boilers, gas pipes, gas lines, clogged pipes, backups, energy efficient boilers, leaks, camera services and much more!

Cooling systems AC.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal