Finast Contracting Company

Angie's List since September 2007

My Dreams Home Improvement

My Dreams Home Improvement is a family owned, general contractor business licensed in Westchester County and CT. We've been in business for over 10 years and every year we're improving. We take great pride in our work, every job is handled professionally, and every one of our customers is treated with respect. Customer satisfaction is our main priority, and we always put in 100% when meeting customer expectations.

07/21/2009

He is very neat, cleans up after himself nicely. He is just a generally good person. I would have no hesitation recommending him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced windows, remodeled a bathroom. He did some work to make better use of a closet. We had a dormer situation. I realized one day (we had put an extension on) there was no need to have the slanted roof. He tore this part out, and we now have more space for a wall to wall closet.

CATEGORY remodeling

09/16/2007

Ray called back promptly and came at the appointed time. His price was fair. He ordered the windows which took 3 weeks to create. His workers were clean and quick with no mess afterward. The windows were neatly caulked. I would definitely use this contractor again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 6 aluminum windows in my home with wooden, energy-saving casements.

CATEGORY replacement windows