Air Comfort Inc

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since December 2012

Family owned and operated with over 30 years experience. We look forward to servicing your Heating & Cooling needs!...

US Sewer & Drain Company

Plumbing

04/17/2017

It went well. He took the time to install a brand new system for us, and take away the old one. Our old one had some issues and wasn't working right. His prices were reasonable and I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out to do an A/C tune-up for us.

10/04/2016

Excellent. This is our first central air unit we love it. They showed us as promised on time. The price was as quoted they are no additional charges. They worked quickly and diligently and cleaned as they worked. Very professional, honest and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a central air conditioning unit at our home.

10/04/2016

My husband and I both hate the heat.. we love our air conditioner. We just started a family, we have our baby girl, our new home, and our Siberian Husky. All we needed was a great AC unit.. and that's exactly what we got. Very promt , reliable and courteous of my sleeping newborn. I would definitely recommend them to everyone!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a 2 ton ductless system in my home.

10/04/2016

they did a nice neat job. system worked great. would definitely recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed a 3 ton high efficiency central air system.

10/03/2016

Job was done neatly and on time. System works great. Already referred them to two friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a central air system in our attic.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Service and Installation of Commercial Refrigeration, Rooftop Units, Central Air, Ductless Systems, Boilers, and Furnaces. Service Contracts Available.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check