A CALVI INC

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since September 2007

ADDITIONAL FAX# IS (203)972-9170. ...

US Sewer & Drain Company

Plumbing

11/28/2007

Excellent. Very responsible and responsible. My general contractor was not helpful in this case and I had to work with Calvi directly. They walked me through the process and the inspection was perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We did a remodeling and put in a residential sprinkler system. Tony Calvi and his crew did it on time with no problems. Kept me informed and made certain everything worked well. He has followed up to make certain there are no problems.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

09/14/2007

I had to report on this contractor because they were fantastic. They came when they said they would, they cleaned up really well when they were done and the plumbing was put in and shifted perfectly. James is a master plumber and I wouldn t have a problem referring him to anyone. I don t remember what the total price for this was as it was included in the overall contract.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We recently had our entire kitchen gutted and re modeled by a contractor. He in turn hired a James from Calvi to shift all the plumbing into new areas so that our hardware could be installed. He moved the plumbing for the kitchen sink, the new disposal and the washing machine. This took about 7 hours in a total of two visits and he cleaned up and disposed of all the garbage himself.

CATEGORY plumbing

PLUMBING INCLUDING MAINTENANCE, REPAIRS, INSTALLATIONS, TROUBLE-SHOOTING, RENOVATIONS, ALTERATIONS, NEW CONSTRUCTION, BATHROOM & KITCHEN REMODELING, KITCHEN APPLIANCES INSTALLATION, WATER MAINS & SEWERS INSTALLED, REPAIRED & EXCAVATED, SUMP PUMP INSTALLATIONS, FREEZE REPAIRS, SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING, VIOLATIONS REMOVED. HEATING INCLUDING GAS CONVERSIONS, GAS PIPING, HOT WATER HEATERS, RADIATORS & BASEBOARDS, OIL & GAS BOILERS & FIRE PROTECTION.