March, Dr. Kenneth

Angie's List since July 2012

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

06/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I cannot give an unbiased review because I worked for this doctor for almost 14 years before I retired. What I will say is that he is a man of integrity and is genuinely interested in the well-being of his patients.

09/07/2013

Run away from this doctor! Now I understand these are both complicated surgeries and the success rate is only about 66% and there were no guarantees. However, Dr. March did a horrible job, neither problem was corrected, and left me with irreparable damage to my foot. I was not happy with how my foot was recovering after the surgery (no flexibility in the toe joints) and Dr March repeatedly told me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr March with a significant callus & pain on the ball of my foot. After waiting over a month for an appointment, he gave me custom orthotics, which were very uncomfortable & did not solve anything. Within a few months, I developed a hammer toe & he said nothing could be done except surgery. I did not want surgery & waited until the pain was more than I could bear. I asked if he could do just the hammertoe surgery & not the bunion, since I've had the bunions for decades & they didn't hurt me. He insisted (as did other doctors) that both had to be done. He performed bunion & hammer toe surgery on me about 4 years ago.

03/18/2013

Fantastic ...............see my above notes

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ingrown toenail. severe pain. I was fully expecting Dr. Marsh to pull the toenail off as I had this done before with another Doctor. and, the nail grew back the same way. Dr. Marsh does not like to remove these type of nails unless it is absolutely necessary. Fine by me! He instead cut the ingrown part of the nail and rounded the edge. He also showed me how to keep the edge of the nail rounded off with an emery board. It's been a month and I'm pain free and also have the nail starting to grow back correctly. Thank You Dr. Marsh

03/08/2013

My husband likes him very much since he is very professional, attentive and warm. His availability is good and he called my husband in on a cancellation when others could not come. His staff is very friendly and they were very nice to him at the office as well as extremely punctual. .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. March is my husband's foot and ankle doctor. He has visited him twice so far.

07/18/2012

He is efficient, pleasant, and he is very knowledgable and performed his job well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to see him for podiatry services and got some treatment from him.

Podiatry.