CONDOR'S WINDOW CLEANING

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since February 2006

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Clearity Window Cleaning

13 employees. No subs. Regular double hung window is $12-$17 based on the size, condition of the window, condition of the glass Regular sliding window $10-$15 per panel. Multiple pane windows $1.5-2 per pane Charges a service fee of $20 handling a/c units (6/10/10). No travel charges. Additional serivce area: Middlesex, Rockland, & Union county.

Award 2019

06/05/2008

Went well. Quite expensive but very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned our windows.

05/29/2006

I called to arrange to have someone come in and clean our apartment windows. My husband worked from home that day so there would be someone to let them in. Unfortunately, no one showed up. I called an hour and a half after the time we were expecting them, but I got voice mail. I left a message and no one has called me back. That was four days ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Supposed to have apartment windows cleaned, but no one showed up at the designated time or ever called us back.

02/08/2006

THIS COMPANY IS VERY PROFESSIONAL. THIS COMPANY KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING. THEY HAVE GOOD EMPLOYEES WORKING FOR THEM AND THEY ALL KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. THEY ALSO CLEANED UP AFTER THEMSELVES WHEN THE JOB WAS DONE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY CLEANED MY WINDOWS.

CATEGORY window cleaning

RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, AND INDUSTRIAL WINDOW RESTORATION—INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR WINDOW CLEANING—ALL HEIGHTS GREENHOUSE CLEANING PARTITION CLEANING MARBLE CLEANING METAL CLEANING