Late Appliance Repair

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since June 2012

Mention you found us thru Angie's List, and receive $30.00 OFF your repair cost. No coupon is required, just mention it. $30.00 off CANNOT be used towards the service charge ! www.LateNightApplianceRepair.com Serving Brooklyn & Queens. Just Tell the operator where you are located, and we will dispatch the technician closest to you. All our trucks are GPS equipped to service you The Same Day !...

NY Refrigerator Repair Specialists

Your household depends on all of its appliances to be more than just a house, but rather a home. So if something isn't working, you want it fixed, and you need that appliance work reliably. This is where NY Refrigerator Repair Specialists comes in and gets your home back on track. Refrigerator Repair Specialists is the premier service provider in the refrigerator, ice maker, beverage center and wine cooler repair of any brand. We pride ourselves for staying on top of the industry's latest products and service innovations for all appliance sectors, to ensure that our technicians are first in line for product training on appliances of all brands. For the best refrigerator repair and maintenance service in New York City area hire NY Refrigerator Repair Specialists as it repairs and services all major brands of household refrigerators, ice makers, beverage centers and wine coolers including all high-end brands like Sub-zero, Viking, Thermador, Fisher and Paykel, Gaggenau, Miele, popular brands like KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Kenmore, GE, Monogram, Profile and others. Call us and invite one of the certified technicians from NY Refrigerator Repair Specialists and join thousands of happy customers all around New York City. Results are very satisfying! We can provide same-day refrigerator repair service of any major brand and dispatch trained and certified technicians to resolve problems with your refrigerator, freezer or fridge.

Award 2019

02/24/2020

He was excellent. I called him on a Friday and he came in on a Saturday. It was a very pleasant experience and I will definitely hire him again. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He repaired my dryer door switch.

CATEGORY appliance repair

It was my total pleasure repairing your appliance. Pablo.

07/26/2018

Pablo was excellent. On time, very conscientious and he was able to quickly repair the problem. Prices were very fair and I am very happy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair of a gas dryer which was not drying clothes

05/05/2018

Our refrigerator ceased working on a Friday while I was at work. Called Pablo at 9am on Saturday morning. He was the only one of the “open” businesses that I called who actually answered his phone. He gave us a reasonable timeline for a service window, called when he was on the way, and then arrived on time! He was able to fix the motherboard by 2pm and made sure I knew when to expect the fridge t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a GE refrigerator

CATEGORY appliance repair

Thank You for the review, but remember I did tell you the cost of the repair BEFORE I started the job. Part cost alone was $200.00 Hope all is well now. Pablo.

04/05/2018

Pablo immediately diagnosed the problem as soon as he heard the noise, and had the right parts in his truck to repair it. He was very knowledgeable, totally honest and very reasonably priced. He came exactly when promised and gave me a price before even starting the job, so I didn't feel that his friendly, chatty discourse while working was costing me extra money. I've used a variety of repairmen ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gas dryer repair -- made strange noise and didn't properly dry

D

03/17/2018

Two email messages but no response. Angie's List clients should get at least a response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contacted twice via AngiesList email but received no response at all

CATEGORY appliance repair

I sincerely apologize for a "no response", but I only came to find out, when another review came in and I was "alerted". I believe that your request probably went into the spam folder and was not aware of your request. Again, I truly apologize, because without customers, you have no business. Sincerely, Pablo / Owner of Late Appliance Repair.

We Service Washers, Dryers Combo Units ( Washers & Dryers Together ) Refrigerators, Stoves/Ovens, Cooktops & Wall Ovens. We offer Late Evening Hours & Saturday Service at NO Additional Cost ! Evening Hours Till 7pm, Until 9pm, With An Advance Appointment.There is No Service Charge with a repair. Visit Our Website At LateNightApplianceRepair.com And Read Our Excellent Reviews! We ACCEPT all Major Credit Cards, Debit Cards & Personal Checks As Well As Cash.

We do not sell appliances or do any installations of any kind. We do not service small appliances (ie: toasters, mixers, irons) We do not repair microwaves, dishwashers or A/C's.

Service Charge Waived With Any Repair