Vinny & Son Contracting Corp.

A 16 Reviews

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since February 2017

15020 24th Avenue

Whitestone, NY 11357

Vinny & Son Contracting provides design and installation of Pavers, Retaining walls, masonry work, outdoor kitchens ,concrete work,Driveways , Sidewalk and Curb violations removed ,Pool Patios, Pavers cleaning and resealing, Basement French Drains, Dry-wells installations, Staircases, Porches Vinny & Son Contracting is Family owned and operate we are fully license, insured and bonded Residential, Commercial...

concrete repair (14)masonry (9)concrete driveway installation (8)hardscaping (4)deck building (2)

06/20/2019

f you are looking for a masonry contractor, look no further! These guys are the absolute BEST! Vinny, his son Sal and their crew work from 7:30 to 5:00, 6 days a week with only a short lunch break. They did a large paving stone job in my yard. I have had many contractors for various projects and have never had any that compare. You don't even need to check on them. They take tremendous pride in th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large paving stone project.

CATEGORY decks,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

Photo for Vinny & Son Contracting Corp. - 15020 24th Avenue, Whitestone, NY - 37941071

03/28/2019

Vinny and son Both father Vinny and son Sal (and his crew) did a great job redoing our sidewalk . They were punctual, professional, cleanup afterward, great relationship with their crew, and most of all efficient throughout the project. I would highly recommend them to anyone , or contact them for any additional projects. Camille S.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sidewalk and part driveway

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2019

10/14/2018

Contractor failed to reply to written request for quote. That fact speaks for itself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair/replace bluestone surface of steps

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2018

I am sorry for the inconvenience next time please call our office for faster response I can be reached at 718-216-8172

07/23/2018

In case you can't make it beyond the first paragraph, let me start by saying that Vinny & Son Contracting Corp has my highest recommendation. We hired them to redo the driveway, demolish our deck, and related concrete work. In short, their work is exceptionally well-crafted, precisely planned and excellently executed. Let me talk about setting some expectations so that you won't be disappointed. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway and backyard with pavers. Demolition of wood deck

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,concrete driveway,masonry,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

Photo for Vinny & Son Contracting Corp. - 15020 24th Avenue, Whitestone, NY - 37259534

06/01/2018

Amazing job! I would definitely use them again. They were very honest and I am so happy with the work. I would highly highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Sidewalk

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2018

05/30/2018

Went well from start to finish. They were punctual and professional. Above all, the quality of the work exceeded my expectations. Several passerby’s and neighbors contracted them after viewing the job they did for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Curb, sidewalk, driveway and pavers patio in the backyard

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2018

Photo for Vinny & Son Contracting Corp. - 15020 24th Avenue, Whitestone, NY - 37110536

05/26/2018

Work was done fast, safe, and very professional. We provided the Granite. We are very happy with the result. Would definitely recommend them. Will use them again for any future work needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Cement Sidewalk with Pavers at edge, Granite and Brick work for new main Staircase, Walkway with Pavers

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2016

Photo for Vinny & Son Contracting Corp. - 15020 24th Avenue, Whitestone, NY - 37102790

05/18/2018

Terrible. The contractor was paid in full- did not follow the plans, would not pull DOB permits and was not responsive and after failed inspection refused to fix. Wrote via text message the (APPROVED) plans were wrong after we told him it failed inspection while someone in the background yelled "you get what you pay for" . Completely rude and unprofessional and ended up costing us the price he cha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete work and curb cut in front of house in Queens

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2018

Photo for Vinny & Son Contracting Corp. - 15020 24th Avenue, Whitestone, NY - 37079269

we performed the work according to proposal signed in which I can provide a copy of it with their signature. we treat tthem with respect and it's totaly not truth what is stating about out performance of the work otherwise their wouldn't pay us in full. contract did not state any architech plans nor us obtain any building department permits when we do sidewalk we only need to obtain dot permits in...

09/28/2017

It took a little while to get the permit, but once they started, the work was finished in 2 days. They did the demolition of the existing concrete in the afternoon, the next day they finished the job, then they came back the following day to remove the cones, tape and clean up. They repaired/replaced more than the violation required, but they asked me if I wanted the extra work, no hard sell, and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They corrected a DOT violation notice, replaced my driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2017

Photo for Vinny & Son Contracting Corp. - 15020 24th Avenue, Whitestone, NY - 36325596

09/16/2017

Vinny and his son came to give us an estimate (recommended by my neighbor as they had looked at her sidewalk as well.) They were well under some of the other quotes we had received and had good references so we decided to hire them. They got the necessary permits which took a couple weeks. They worked on our and several of our neighbor's violations at the same time. The job was completed in 2 days...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We received a sidewalk violation for a few cracks, and our curb was broken. Our whole block actually received violations. Wanting to fix it all instead of just patching, including the curb which was a mess with people parking on it, the job amounted to about 20 feet needing repair.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017

Driveway, sidewalk, curbs, staircase, retaining walls, brick wall and fences,Porches,Stone work, foundation waterproofing,french drains, Foundation repairs

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal