alvamar enterprise corp

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since September 2016

A licenced and insured company providing services in the home improvement field. We do interior and exterior work: Indoors we can help you with handyman services such as retiling walls, plastering and painting, changing toilets, installing tile or vinyl floors and minor plumbing and electrical repairs... Outdoors we can help you with landscape design ideas and installation of plants and their sprinkler or drip system needs, retaining walls, cleanups, trimming of hedges, bushes and trees, wood work or deck building......

MH PAINTING INC

110  REVIEWS
MH PAINTING INC

MH Painting welcomes you to experience a tradition of customer satisfaction that will exceed your expectations! Our professionalism and quality craftsmanship will accurately reflect your taste and lifestyle. We are known for our prompt service and superior attention to detail. From conception to completion we will work with you until the job is done. You can count on us to get the job done with quality that lasts. Westchester License: WC-24709-H12 NYC License: 1418060

Award 2019

03/22/2019

I utilized the services of this company in March of 2016 for a Spring clean-up, mulch removal / fresh replacement and soil prep. The job completed was good enough for me to seek their assistance again. First appointment to view the scope of work was cancelled soon before my scheduled time. We rescheduled for another day. No call; no show!! Very unprofessional. I wasted my valuable time. Buyer bewa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping work

CATEGORY landscaper

Greetings this is Marcello. I am very sorry for giving you a bad experience. I had lost my phone and with it had lost the information of the address and phone number. I had to wait for the phone insurance to send me a replacement phone. If you would like to reach me please feel free to call me...once again, I sincerely apoligize.

08/27/2017

Maracelo transformed an eroding, ragged property line (photo 2) and turned it into something beautiful and practical. The job took about four days. It began with the complete removal of the broken and deep old cement curb, and the banking of the soil against the house (photo 3) as the retaining wall was built, and then the new landscaping and seeding. I was a bit nervous about the soil against the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
High praise and appreciation for Alvamar Corp. – Marcelo and his merry band of craftsmen! Marcelo designed and installed a retaining wall for us as well as landscaping the lawn between the wall and the side of the house. This wall was on the property line between our home and our neighbor’s. An unexpected bonus for everyone involved – how expertly and patiently Marcelo listened to everyone’s goals, created at a mutually agreeable concept, and then speedily completed the installation, to everyone’s satisfaction. The retaining wall is beautiful (see photo 1). After the wall was completed and as we used the driveway over the next week, there was a problem of clearance between the height of the wall and the variety of open car-door heights (sedans, jeeps, SUVs). At our request Marcelo instantly returned several times to tweak the wall height.

07/16/2017

Marcello responded immediately when I called to set up an estimate. He came the same day. His pricing was excellent and offered more for the price than our first estimate. The crew was excellent, courteous, and worked very clean. Marcello is very pleasant. It was a pleasure having them do this job. I would HIGHLY recommend them and definitely would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Four flower beds designed, mulched, and planted. Sod laid in backyard and front. Concrete bed for shed, shed assembly, and dry well leveled to height of patio. Removal of tree, tree stumps, and tree pruning.

07/04/2017

We had some delays due to the weather at the time, but the crew worked hard when the weather improved and got the project over the line. We are very happy with the result and can use the space much more now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Marcello and crew did our front and rear paving work, rear fencing and constructed rear wooden steps /decking with storage underneath. Final part was construction of a retaining wall.

10/17/2016

It was well, they arrived at the exact time that they said they would arrive, they brought the plants, and put it, they left everything ready and impeccable work, I love it, they are very professional and responsible with their work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put beautiful plants on my back yard

CATEGORY landscaper

We offer landscape design, irrigation, tree service along side with home improvement

Check, PayPal, Financing Available