ABC flooring by Tony Tiseo

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

16915 25TH AVE

Whitestone, NY 11357

ABC Flooring Inc. by Tony Tiseo have been offering professional wood flooring services to the greater New York area since 1982. Whatever your wood flooring needs (from refinishing all the way to new installation), we can provide it to you at prices you can afford. With over 35 Years experience, we install or completely replace your wood flooring with ease! Call us today!...

Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation (13)Flooring Sales and Installation (3)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (1)

11/04/2019

Tony was pleasant to work with. He came for an in home estimate quoted me a price and stuck to it. I had two bedrooms, hallway and living room floors refinished (no stain, clear natural wood floors - satin finish). I had an area where the subfloor had to be repaired. He was the only pro I interviewed who told me he can do the best to match the replaced flooring with salvaged wood he had so it woul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

09/29/2019

Expert refinishing, including along the edges where others have not completed satisfactorily. The refinishing has absolutely changed the look of the apartment. This, despite all the furniture and profusion of boxes in my small area. No dust on the walls, just beautiful, shining floors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2019

09/25/2019

Tony was amazing. I called him one week ago (Wednesday). Within 3 hours he met me at my new house for consultation. On Thursday, he and his crew removed my carpets. On Friday they installed vinyl flooring in 4 bedrooms, and sanded down an area on my hardwood floor with stain samples for me to choose when I stopped by at the house the following Sunday. On Monday they sanded down all the hardwood an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

08/29/2019

Floors came out beautiful! This is my second project with Tony and I highly recommend him . He is knowledgeable, professional and gets the job done right !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2019

Photo for ABC flooring by Tony Tiseo - 16915 25TH AVE, Whitestone, NY - 38086899

08/28/2019

It was very good. Very efficient, neat job, very thorough and the pricing was fair. No complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Staining the woo floors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

08/27/2019

Excellent. I'm very pleased with the result. They were very neat and the floor was stained nicely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They refinished my hardwood floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

08/22/2019

It went very well. I'm very happy with the work. They were professional and they did above and beyond work. I would refer them to all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They refinished and repaired my hardwood floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

08/19/2019

Heaven. This is our second time using Tony and there will be third a fourth and a fifth. Tony is always a pleasure to work with. A consumate professional he and his team are extremely thorough. We highly recommend their services

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

CATEGORY flooring, hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2019

08/19/2019

Our floors were the last phase of our total remodel. The floors were original-never refinished, had horrible stains, and had/have very little 'meat' on them, leading us to believe that they would need to be replaced. Tony was more than confident that the majority of the stains would be gone (especially since we wanted a darker stain), and that the floors were able to handle being refinished. Tony ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

08/19/2019

Excellent job from beginning to end. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

CATEGORY flooring, hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

installation and refinishing wood floors

Not Applicable