GreenScapes Garden Center & Landscape Co.

Angie's List since August 2010

After more than three decades of expansion, GreenScapes’ stock has blossomed to include northern-grown trees, shrubs, perennials, annuals, ornamental grasses, fruit trees, and specialty plants. From plants to bark mulches, landscaping stone to soils and fertilizers, all your planting and landscaping needs can be found here! Personally visiting over 20, mostly family owned and operated nurseries in the northeast every year, GreenScapes hand-selects all of its plant material for our unparalleled and exceptional inventory found in the Mohawk Valley. GreenScapes’ friendly and knowledgeable staff, both trained and skilled in their fields, will help you find the right plant material for your site and provide valuable information for maintaining your all ready existing landscaping. Along with all of our plant and landscaping materials, we also offer private and commercial landscape designs, plant installations, and maintenance of landscaping projects that our company has installed. Lawn installations with sod or hydroseed are also available....

07/21/2015

The company did a really nice job on the drawing of the project and the estimate. Unfortunately, I was unable to hire them for the job due to personal cost restrictions, but I am confident that had I hired them they would have done very nice work. They also have a wonderful location where you can go and buy plants and flowers for your yard. Even though I was unable to go through with the job, the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided an estimate for landscaping job

CATEGORY landscaper

08/15/2014

Nice initial response on the phone, and Dennis came to my house on July 21. He seemed very knowledgeable and promised a landscaping plan. Never heard from him by August 14 and so I called and said I needed a response, and I was promised a response that day. That was Thursday. Dennis finally called me on Saturday afternoon, at which point he still did not have a proposal for consideration.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Visited to look at landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaper

07/03/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought several trees and shrubs. Staff was friendly and knowledgable. All the plants looked greate and grew well. Seemed to be pricey, however I have not shopped around. I felt like I got my money's worth

CATEGORY landscaper,greenhouses

[member name removed], Thank you for the review; we hope to see you again! Thanks, Mollie Wadsworth Manager GreenScapes Garden Center

09/27/2013

This was our first adventure in hiring landscapers and we were very pleased. I had purchased a number of plants from Greenscapes the prior summer and all grew beautifully, so we were confident in the quality of their plants. Pat came to the house and talked with us about what we were hoping to do, took measurements, and a short while later we had our estimate. When we decided to cut the scope of t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove shrubs and landscaping bricks; clean up remnants of previously ground stump; fill, seed and hay lawn where shrubs and stump were; install new lancscaping island around tree (tree purchased from them the prior year); install new plants in island, fill island with mulch.

CATEGORY landscaper,greenhouses

(Member name removed), We are so glad you are happy with your landscaping! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you, Mollie Wadsworth Marketing Manager

07/22/2013

Walked around yard. Initial contact was not impressive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We visited their store. Nothing bought from store.

CATEGORY lawn service

[removed member name], I am very sorry you didn't have a great experience here. Was there something in particular that you were looking for that you did not find? If there is anything I can do to help or any questions you have, please give me a call. (315) 736-8733 Thank you, Mollie Wadsworth Manager GreenScapes Garden Center & Landscape Co., Inc.

Landscape Design & Installation, Delivery of plants, mulches, stones, and soils, "We Plan, You Plant" programs, Customer Loyalty Programs, Garden Center, and Community Events.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal