B-Dry Systems of Syracuse & Utica Inc

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since July 2008

Financing Available & Credit Cards Accepted...

Greystone Construction

At Greystone Construction, each concrete contractor understands the importance of providing excellent concrete services. We know that you need concrete structures that make your investment worthwhile. We strive to always: Provide honest information on every aspect of our services Make fair recommendations based on more than 20 years of experience Offer all services for affordable prices Our hard work in these respects has earned our clients' recommendations and repeated business. We're proud to serve the Ilion, NY area. Masonry; Concrete - Pouring & Repair, Stamped & Decorative, Driveways

Offers by Greystone Construction  on Angie's List

06/20/2019

During today’s torrential rain I noticed my sump pump was not working! B-Dry systems had done my basement work 4 and 1/2 years ago and installed the pump. One phone call and within 2 hours Ron came over and checked it and had it running again in 5 minutes with a smile! Excellent customer service and follow up. Last words as he went out the door call any further problems call us back! I highly reco...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump pump not working

12/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new drainage system in my 1300 sq ft basement. Also added waterproof covering on the entire interior of foundation, installed sump pump, installed 3 new basement windows, installed insulation in area between sill plate and floor; removed and replaced parging on exterior foundation walls. The contractor was very professional and work ethic of employees was amazing. Project was completed one full day earlier than expected.

08/26/2013

I had another drainage system from another company that did not work. Bruce and his crew came in and replaced the system with theirs. They were very professional,thorough and sympathetic to my needs and time frame. After they installed their system we had worse rain storms than before and the system works great! I would never use any other basement waterproofing company other than B-DRY!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put an internal drainage system in my home after flooding.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,drain pipe

04/23/2013

The work was expertly completed and the site cleaned up perfectly. The crew was pleasant and respectful. Out of necessity, I have had to hire various and quot;contractorsand quot; for home improvements, and this company stands out as the best I have had to deal with. I would have no hesitation in hiring them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A drainage system was installed alongside a deck that was also replaced.

10/01/2012

Excellent. Good people. Polite and always kept the work area clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed French drains around half the perimeter of our basement. Other companies suggested that we needed to do the entire basement at more than twice the price. These guys did excellent work and even came back to add a few touches that we requested.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Basement waterproofing, foundation repair and replacement, gravity drains, sump pumps, outside drainage, surface drainage, bilco entrances, egress windows, basement windows, concrete work, landscaping, topsoil, excavation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express