Red Star Electric Corp.

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20161230

75 Virginia Rd

White Plains, NY 10603

Red Star Electric has been in business for 18 years. We have offices in Westchester (White Plains) and Rockland (Congers) counties. The owner Steve Costanzo has been doing electrical work for 31 years. We offer straight forward pricing which means you know the price before any work begins. All of our technicians are in uniform showing name tags and the company logo so you know who you are dealing with when they come to your door. They are at the top of their field and are always involved in continuing education to stay up to date on any code or product upgrades. They undergo background and drug testing. Red Star Electric provides fast, clean, friendly service along with free written estimates. We are the residential experts for repairs and new installations. We make it a point to leave any work area cleaner than we found it and we guarantee all of our work (ask about our lifetime warranties). We also offer FREE whole house electrical inspections with every service call....

electrician (105)lighting installation (27)ceiling fan installation (10)generator repair (8)

05/26/2020

They were great. Got four spot lights and one spotlight on a sensor installed in about 4 hours! One of the spots on the back corner of the house is very high,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside spots lights replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

Photo for Red Star Electric Corp. - 75 Virginia Rd, White Plains, NY - 38592508

03/21/2020

I scheduled an appointment and they were a no show. They didnt even call. Very unprofessional. I wouldn't recommend them. My time is valuable as is everyone's.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 3 fixtures replaced and 2 outlets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2020

We attempted to contact this customer several times after this review was posted but to no avail. When we researched this call, we found that the appointment had been made but was cancelled on the day of the appointment. Looking at our records for that day, it was a very busy time and we had a new person helping on the phones who had just finished training. It is entirely possible a mistake was ma...

01/09/2020

Over the past 12+ months I’ve used Red Star for a variety of services including (1) the installation of recessed lighting in my kitchen, (2) installation of track lighting in my family room, (3) installation of light fixtures in my dining room and hallway, (4) installation or replacement of various indoor and outdoor outlets, (5) installation of outdoor motion activated floodlights and (6) replace...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Track lighting, recessed lighting, main service line and box replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

We couldn't be happier that you were satisfied with the service we provided. From our end, its always a great to deal with nice people such as yourself. It has been a pleasure working with you.

09/20/2019

Very Well. Employees were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of GFC outlet from panel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

09/09/2019

Red Star Electric Corp. responded to me in a timely manner and the overall service was outstanding. The electricians were very conscientious and neat. My entryway chandelier was not the easiest to install but Red Star handled it like a pro. Check out the pictures! I feel they did a quality job and I would definitely use them again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Center Hall Chandelier hung

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

Photo for Red Star Electric Corp. - 75 Virginia Rd, White Plains, NY - 38096829

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate it very much.

08/22/2019

Red Star Electric technicians were very professional and courteous and thorough. We highly recommend Red Star

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Electrical Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it.

08/16/2019

Hector & Alex did a great job installing two ceiling fans in our home. Our home is almost 100 years old so we had a few challenges, but they handled them with ease. They were courteous and professional, worked quickly and cleaned up thoroughly when the job was done. Thank you Red Star!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of 2 ceiling fans

CATEGORY ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

Just to explain the job a little bit: When we arrived at the house, we removed the existing ceiling fans and found that the fixture boxes that were holding them up were very old and outdated. When we discover this, we informed the customer that they would need to be changed to bring them up to code so they could handle the weight and vibration of the new fans. We truly appreciate you taking the ti...

07/03/2019

I am so impressed with Red Star Electric. They are 100% professionals in all aspects of their Business. Steve contacted us immediately after we submitted request for quote and I had a proposal that evening! Steve and his Crew are the real deal. They arrived exactly at the time stated, they kept me informed the entire stage of the project. We have an old house with a lot of unknowns and potential i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Updated ceiling lighting from the old ceiling fluorescent to 7 beautiful, modern recessed lights with dimmer. We also had counter outlets updated to GFCI and needed an entirely new line installed for microwave and stove.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. So glad you are happy with the service we provided.

06/17/2019

Steve and his crews did an excellent job of installing and starting up the generator and worked well with my plumber (Colangelo Plumbing) which installed the gas piping and interfaced with ConEd. Steve is a pleasure to work with and is very responsive. It was an arduous six month project due mostly to ConEd regulations and scheduling, but everything went smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house Generac 16kw generator

CATEGORY generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We truly appreciate it.

06/13/2019

It went amazing. Alex & Hector were incredible, professional, and explained every detail of the job along the work. They work was phenomenal and they made sure to clean up after themselves. Thesw guys are amazing. I give them 5 STARS!!! Will definitely do business with Steve Costanzo and his Red Star crew again!!! Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a major issue with a short circuit that the electricians from Red Star identified as coming from under my walkway. It result in no lights at the front portion of my house and my driveway. Red Star helped with providing ideas for a resolution, the lighting fixtures needed, and provided an upfront quote of the work. As soon as I received all the lighting fixtures I call Red Star and was immediately given an appointment for the following week. The job: Install flood light with switch on back of house. -Replace existing light with RING light. -Replace 1 sconce in front of house. -Replace 2 sconces on driveway.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a detailed review. We especially appreciate the fact that you explained how the service call transpired and how our techs explained each step as they progressed. FYI: They spoke very highly of you also. If we can ever be of service, please let us know. Thank you!

Electrical repairs, panel replacements, service upgrades, surge protectors, all types of lighting, wiring for kitchens, additions, renovations, generators & more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available