Precision Painting of Westchester Inc

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since October 2009

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

Precision Painting of Westchester Inc, has been providing quality Interior and Exterior painting since 1983. We have been recognized by Westchester Magaine as Best Painting Contractor. All our employees are highly skilled and have been personally trained by owner, Jim Avery. We provide a detailed written estimate within 24 hours and are always reachable by phone to discuss any questions or concerns. We refer contractors for work not provided (ie; wallpapering, tile, specialty carpentry)....

Burke Painting

23  REVIEWS
Burke Painting

Good professional painters are hard to find. I have been in the painting business since 1973. I specialize in interior painting and can assist you in your decision regarding choices of finishes, as well as coordinating colors. If you have any small household repair projects, I have that experience as well.I can provide references from repeat customers after years of service. Call me for a free estimate.

03/08/2016

It went well. I was contacted ahead of time by their project manager who was thorough and walked me through various options in detail plus his recommendation. He was flexible with my schedule and responsive via email. Voucher was for 1 painter 8 hours at $250 which was very reasonable. On the work date another site manager arrived and was also professional and helpful. Two not one painters arrived...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted interior of my garage with coat of primer and paint.

CATEGORY interior painters

05/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The painters did beautiful work ... I'm thrilled. They were polite, easy to work with and very nice. I recommend them whole-heartedly and will use them again.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

03/16/2015

The Precision Painting of Westchester staff did an excellent job with our old ceilings (1940s plaster).  The ceilings look fantastic! The staff were prompt, easy to have in the house (I was home the whole time) and did a very careful job cleaning up each night before they left.  When they were here, they draped plastic over the walls to protect the furnishing and created a barrier so that dust did...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had five ceilings (four very large and one small) and crown molding repaired and painted. The ceilings had water stains, seams that were visible and had not been painted for over 7 years.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

01/22/2015

Very responsive, fast and professional with stunning quality.  Left the home cleaner than when they arrived!  Job was bigger than expected given poor quality of previous paint layers, but original price estimate stood.   Absolutely top notch from initial call to completion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepped and painted water damaged ceilings in condo.

CATEGORY house painters

04/24/2011

The company got back to me quickly, scheduled an estimate, and arrived on time for the appointment. The estimate, however, was almost twice the next highest estimate, so we did not choose them for the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Company provided an estimate for exterior painting of my house, but because their estimate was too high, we selected another company.

CATEGORY house painters

Interior and exterior painting, faux finish, wood rot replacement, carpentry repair, water damage, power washing, plastering, sheet rock, deck finishing & gutter cleaning.

Specialty carpentry, plumbing & electrical.