Onpoint Construction & Development LLC

A 56 Reviews

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since April 2013

355 Old Tarrytown Rd #305

White Plains, NY 10603

We are a construction company that concentrates on creating interior and commercial spaces as well as building custom cabinetry....

home remodeling (39)handyman (16)tile installation (11)home remodeling (9)interior painting (4)door (3)woodworking (3)drywall repair (3)cabinet making (3)marble and granite (2)window (2)plaster (2)

01/31/2019

Eddie and his team did an amazing job and transformed the exterior of our house from looking old and run down to a stunningly restored Victorian. His team was very personable, worked diligently even on cold November days and finished the project on time. Their pricing was competitive and we couldn't be happier with the results! I would highly recommend Onpoint Construction!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced siding, new roof

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2019

Photo for Onpoint Construction & Development LLC - 355 Old Tarrytown Rd, White Plains, NY - 37689596

12/21/2018

I was very satisfied with my decisions to go with Onpoint Construction & Development LLC. The owner was very well organized and VERY CLEAN. The project started on Friday and ended on Sunday. What I really liked was that the team knew what had to be done. There wasn't any confusion as to what needs to be done. As soon as they got in work started immediately. This gave me confidence that this wasn't...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Split a room into, air duct work, painting, adjusting a door.

CATEGORY drywall,picture framing,handyman service,plastering,remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2018

03/04/2018

It went well. I would hire Onpoint Construction & Development again when I have another project to get done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eddie built a loft in my studio. Hard work, but it came out great.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,contractors,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

09/09/2017

Perfect process beautiful color walls

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting my apartment

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2017

06/03/2017

Mr. Spence worked diligently for hours to exterminate the bed bugs and I'm very thankful for his services. BTW, he uses organic products. You will not be disappointed when you hire him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Spence has done several jobs for me including exterminating mice and roaches. The last job was a bed bug infestation...which was done professionally and extremely well. Two months later and not a single bed bug.

CATEGORY pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2017

Photo for Onpoint Construction & Development LLC - 355 Old Tarrytown Rd, White Plains, NY - 35171763

04/28/2017

Very Well and willing to move around to various part of house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside word restore and patch.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2017

04/17/2017

Tow guys showed up anxious and willing to get the job done. During the job 5/6 tiles were damaged and the company had no way to replace or access to get the tiles that got damaged. I had to provide them with the few tiles that I had left in case of such damages. The job took multiple attempts and once they replaced the tile they did not fit well in to the old groove. The shower looks nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were hired to re grout and seal tiles in my shower.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2017

04/15/2017

The team was on time ad the work was satisfactory.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-caulking in kitchen

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2017

C

03/08/2017

For the overall grade, honestly, for me personally, it was about a C.  He gave me an estimate to do the kitchen; I thought it was overpriced.  All he did for me was a drawing of the kitchen.  Quite honestly, it wasn't what I thought it was gonna be.  I thought he was going to offer some suggestions.  He really didn't.  He didn't really have any imagination to really give me any input as to what I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was an Angie's List Big Deal.  I actually purchased a thing for them to do a drawing of my kitchen, to come up with a plan to design my kitchen.

CATEGORY interior designers,Uncategorized

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2016

03/07/2017

Could not have been better, what a positive experience. Qualified, timely, intelligent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile cleaning, grouting sealing and unexpected caulking.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,handyman service,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2017

Renovation. Restoration. Painting.Sheet Rock. Framing. Flooring. Custom Cabinetry.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal