FETCH! PET CARE

Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

08/11/2016

They were great. I was in the hospital and my dog is a service dog. They came right to my room. She came the night before to meet him. Every morning and evening she came, took her for a dog, and cleaned up after. I was impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used FETCH! PET CARE

CATEGORY pet sitters

08/11/2016

They were great. I was in the hospital. My dog is a service dog and she was with me, but I could not get up to take her out. So I hired Fetch and they came right to my hospital room. The nicest woman came so she could meet the dog even though it wasn't the time. Every morning and evening she came and took her out, took her for a walk and cleaned up after her when she po*ped. I was very impressed. ...

CATEGORY pet sitters

09/15/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired them to watch our 2 cats while we were away for a week. When we arrived home the cats were healthy and well cared for. While we were on vacation our cat sitter sent us updates every day complete with pictures. We've used Fetch! several times and will continue to do so.

CATEGORY kennels