DRAIN SAVER

A 62 Reviews

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since August 2007

57 LAKE STREET

White Plains, NY 10604

24 HOURS 7 DAYS A WEEK EMERGENCY SEWER SERVICE....

drain cleaning (56)plumbing (38)sewer cleaning (22)

03/17/2020

they were responsive, spent a lot of time on the problem and fixed it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed drain which was not functioning properly

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

03/02/2020

They opened cap to pipe and saw a crack about 2 feet inside. Told me they don’t fix them but still had to pay 230$ for 5 mins of there time. Fernando is a real crook. Trust me, save yourself from being scammed like I was and take your business elsewhere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed main sewer pipe opened to check for leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

I could have told Brian to snake the line regardless charge the $285 we charge for a [Member Information Removed] sewer and then let him know that his line was broken and needs a plumber. Instead I chose to be honest and just charge a service call to cover my cost.

11/07/2019

They called me right away and were very nice on the phone and provided a quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two sinks with pipes connected, water is going down too slowly.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

01/21/2019

The service was the best. I called at noon and the guys were here shortly after 2 pm. They snaked my drain pipe with an electric snake, then ran the washer to be sure there no longer was a back up onto the laundry room floor. The guys were polite and efficient. I have used this company a number of times over the years and have never been disappointed. Great company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snaked and unclogged laundry line under basement floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2019

10/11/2017

They arrived within a half hour and were courteous, professional, thorough and neat. The drains were cleared quickly and are working well. We have used them previously and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower and bathroom sinks were clogged

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2017

02/21/2017

They were very courteous and explained what they were doing and what they recommended based on their findings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a drain pipe that backed up and started to flood in the basement. I called at 9PM, and they were able to come the next day to snake out the blockage. Additionally, they put a camera down the pipe all the way to the city sewer to inspect the integrity of the drain pipe.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2017

07/12/2016

It went very well. Drain Saver got to my home within 2 hours. Eric was very nice. He patiently explained the process and answered my questions. He opened the sewer main clean out points located in my garage, and used a mechanical snake to clear any debris from my garage back into my home, about 15 feet. Then he did the same for the main that runs from the garage to the street, about 75 feet. Once ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The waste water main was clogged. Waste was backing up and overflowing at my basement toilet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2016

05/02/2016

They did a great job! They were patient and reasonable and did a good job answering all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleared a big block in my sink.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2016

D

11/11/2015

Not good.  Not willing to help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had trouble with water flowing out of the bathroom shower and toilet.  Two people were sent over.  Took one look and said the pump was not working, and it was not their job.  Asked for $150 for 5-10 minutes of "work."  Rather rude also.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2015

08/27/2015

I got a coupon through Angie's List. They didn't do everything I thought but they did everything they do, they cleared the drain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Drain Saver recently.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2015

SPECIALIZE IN CLEARING ROOTS, & DEBRIS FROM RESIDENTIAL DRAINS-MAIN SEWERS, LAUNDRY DRAINS, SINKS, TUBS, & TOILETS SHOWERS. ALSO OFFER HIGH PRESSURE WATER JETTING & VIDEO CAMERA PIPE INSPECTIONS. EMERGENCY SERVICE, & PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICE.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check