A.M.T. Services LLC

A 300 Reviews

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since September 2006

PO Box 263 .

White Plains, NY 10605

LPG Services Inc. is more than just a cleaning service provider. It is a family owned and operated business with a strong vision to provide a good and honest service. Founded in 2000, LPG Inc. has come a long way. With over 10 years of experience, the CEO decided to reach out and go into business on his own. Having the knowledge and experience from previous employers has helped us reach many of our goals. We have a simple philosophy: we are in business to provide you quality you can depend on and service you can trust....

window cleaning (217)gutter cleaning (104)pressure washing (57)window (56)deck cleaning (15)house cleaning (9)screen repair (5)handyman (4)carpet cleaning (2)sewer cleaning (1)interior painting (1)upholstery cleaning (1)

07/16/2020

Excellent work, reliable, would hire again, no complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed 2 story Victorian home

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

07/16/2020

Excellent job. Reliable, would hire again, punctual, work done as promised, went above and beyond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean windows inside/outside

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

11/14/2017

Very pleased. Martin and his team were professional, very prompt (! ) and thorough. Good job and Martin was a very helpful fellow, to boot. I would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning. We added on gutter cleaning after a discussion.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2017

10/26/2017

very pleasant courteous Owner and workers are pleasant, courteous and professional. They arrived promptly at the designated time and worked hard. The windows are difficult to access as there are two sets of window frames housing the original storm windows and screens plus newer double paned glass windows. The two workers did the best job possible given the challenges in accessing all the surfaces ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2017

10/26/2017

Luckily, they had to come back because they left a ladder at my house. Martin Duran, I think the owner was great and professional on the phone. There were many touch-ups and areas that needed to be fixed and he assured me his guys would do it. It was all finished very well. This was my first time using a window cleaner, so I now know to look at each window carefully, especially the sills and track...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window, Sills and Screens cleaned.

COST $179.2

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2017

10/04/2017

It did not go well at all. They came and nothing was done so I wasted the whole day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came and looked at the windows and said they would not do the job because we had storm windows and bay windows and they would have to charge extra. I called the owner of the company to complain because there was nothing in the add saying they would charge extra for storm windows and bay windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2017

D

09/21/2017

I initially purchased this window cleaning service in Sept. 2017. This company was not responsive enough for me to be able to schedule window cleaning. We had a few (but very far between exchanges) but most of my emails fell on deaf ears. My last email was in Dec. 2017 with no reply. I should not have to hunt down any company. The ball was in their court and the service was never performed. I alre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a deal for window cleaning back in Sept. 2017

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2017

09/06/2017

They did a very good job! Also it was done very quickly and highly professionally! Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2017

09/06/2017

After more than a week, they never contacted me or responded to my emails. I canceled the deal

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
purchased offer for window cleaning

09/05/2017

Martin and his crew were great. They did excellent work with cleaning my windows and were very careful. Friendly and professional. I will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

Window cleaning, pressure washing, detail housecleaning, gutter cleaning, after construction cleanup, carpet & upholstery cleaning.

$10