All American Tree Care

A33 REVIEWS

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since June 2013

87 Bolton Ave

White Plains, NY 10605

Please call us to schedule. Tree Services including: pruning, take down, storm repair/maintenance, all around care, stump grinding, stump removal, firewood, land clearing and lightning damage....

Tree Service (33)Landscaping (4)

10/11/2019

Tim came immediately to assess and provide recommendations for my needs. His price was spot on and his crew was excellent. They shaped my Japanese maples for great growth in the Spring. I was very happy with his crew as they raked and used a backpack blower to clean up the areas near the trees. Definitely would recommend him for other work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 2 large sumac trees that needed to be cut down and 3 Japanese maples that needed pruning as well as a 30 foot weeping cherry tree that was in need of pruning due to the proximity to my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

10/04/2019

I am so thrilled at the work done on my property. I had 6 huge trees that were presenting a danger to my home. Tim and his incredible. crew came, they were the ultimate professionals.They were so incredibly meticulous not a branch or leaf remained on my grass. I would recommend them without any hesitation,. Kudos Tim to you and your crew!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removal of 6 large maple trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

10/01/2019

This is the third time we've used these guys. Tim, the owner is great. Not only does he price the job fairly, he's pretty skilled at advising on navigating the treacherous waters where neighbors are involved. In the end, everyone gets something and walks away happy - and with more light and healthy trees!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Taking down tree and pruning other trees on property

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

09/26/2019

The men were very professional and careful with the yard and all the plants. The price was very competitive and the service was superior. The tree branches were trimmed down the way we wanted them to look and the owner, Tim, took great care in making sure that our beautiful maple tree in the front yard was trimmed evenly and to our satisfaction. Arrived on time and worked until the job was complet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree and large plant trimming

CATEGORY landscaper, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

09/16/2019

Mr. Khachetoorian was extremely fair on price and timing was perfect. We had several trees removed and others trimmed. The job was very neat and done to the exact agreement we had. I would definitely utilize his services again. He is well know in the area and has a great reputation. I highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several trees removed and trees trimmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

05/15/2018

Don’t bother to call if you live in Yonkers. The man answering the phone asked me three times where I live when I told him Yonkers. He sounded like he couldn’t hear me, or couldn’t believe that I was calling him. He sharply said “We don’t go to Yonkers.” And added with an attitude “Sorry, I can’t help you” , like I had a problem, before quickly hanging up on me. I understand that companies have a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2018

D

04/17/2018

Gentleman who answered the phone said he was to busy to come to Yonkers for just cutting limbs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Limbs cut from tree and some pruning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

11/01/2017

Tim was always available whenever I called. I am not sure if he had the best price in town, but I was so impressed with his professionalism, availability and the quality of his crew's work that I did not feel the need to shop around. His team removed a dead tree on my property that was a huge hazard, including the stump, and trimmed several trees that were in dire need of maintenance. The trees lo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal; Stump Removal; Tree Trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017

08/09/2017

I set up a meeting same day I called and was happy with our walk through of my property and hired him that day. They did a good job in preparation, execution as well as a good cleanup.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees cut back

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2017

C

02/23/2017

American did a good job and excellent clean up but paid and they never returned to remove stumps. I called and they said they would return and remove them but it never happened. I am disappointed as I am a repeat customer and wanted to use a local company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed tree and general clean up

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2016

Tree service - removal, planting, pruning, trimming, cabling & bracing. Stump grinding & removal. Firewood. Land clearing

Check, Visa, MasterCard