A-ZAP ELECTRIC

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since July 2017

A-ZAP Electric is a full-service electrical firm, that is privately owned, and licensed by New York State. For the past 20 years, my fully insured company has worked on residential and commercial properties throughout Westchester and Putnam counties. I consider myself to be an analytical problem solving professional electrician who works well with homeowners and business owners. I always coordinate my work with carpenters and plumbers so we can work well together and meet project’s deadlines. On new homes projects, I meet with the architect and general contractor so that I can provide excellent customer service and offer flexible scheduling that meets my client’s needs. Firm’s name: ​A-ZAP ELECTRIC Owner: ​Paul V Cilento: New York State Electrician license # 1803 Street address: ​12 Harmon Street White Plains New York 10606 Phone: ​​(914) 557-7121 E-mail: ​Pvc72878@gmail.com Webpage ​Under construction Firm’s Specialization • Specializes in solving electrical problems with supply boxes, circuit breakers, wiring and cabling, electrical receptacles, underground supply lines, to and backup power supplies and generators,. • Promptly responds to minor electrical or major electrical emergencies. • Provide a guaranteed estimate before starting any work. Past Work My firm’s past work has included: Air Conditioning Wiring; Automatic Emergency Generator; Capacity Upgrades (residential and commercial); Code Compliance; Home Automation; Indoor / Outdoor Lighting Installation; Landscape Lighting; Lighting Fixtures; New Electric Construction: Circuits; Outlets, Switches & Dimmers; Range & Dryer Wiring; Replace Fuses with Circuit Breakers; Rewire Old Circuits; Security Lighting and Motion Detectors; Service Upgrades Goals My goals are.... is to continue maintaining highest customer satisfaction levels and to always meet and exceed building inspector’s and electrical inspector’s electrical code compliance certifications....

All-Phase Electric of NY Inc

All-Phase Electric is a full service design/build electrical contractor serving the lower Hudson Valley, New York & Fairfield County, Connecticut areas. Within our Residential and Commercial divisions, we cater to our customers needs by providing all types of electrical installations, wiring, maintenance and repairs. Visit our website today and learn more about the services we provide, and our licensed and certified electricians. We have provided quality services to both residential and commercial properties for over 18 years, and offer an emergency 24 hour electrician for those surprise incidents that just can’t wait. Additional address - 585 Pleasantville Rd, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510.

04/24/2018

Paul was so knowledgeable in finding the short in my boiler room! He diagnosed the problem immediately and was so courteous, professional and knowledgeable. Really an excellent electrician. I would definitely hire him again and I will recommend him to my friends and co-workers! Thank you Paul! You are the best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a short somewhere in my Boiler Room

10/10/2017

Paul was extremely courteous, and knowledgeable. He diagnosed the problem immediately and replaced the outlet quickly. He's my go to electrician from here on out. Totally recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a bathroom outlet that wasn't working.

10/06/2017

Excellent work as always!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've had had Paul complete numerous projects for multiple homes. He is as professional as it comes, neat, and extremely knowledgeable in the electrical field. There is no job he can not handle, highly highly recommended!

10/05/2017

I have dealt with a number of electricians over the years and Paul certainly stands out from the group. He showed up when he said he would, he took the time to explain things and stuck to the original price he gave me. Overall a great electrician and I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed installation of recessed lighting, ceiling fans and new light fixtures

08/04/2017

In general, you want a contractor who is professional and can get the job done in a timely manner. The contractor , Paul, was very professional and he answered all of my questions. I am satisfied with the work that was done. And I would recommend him to other people. Actually , I did recommend him the same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had then outlets fixed and new ones replaced as needed...

CATEGORY electrician

All types of wiring new and old construction, trouble shooting, service, underground wiring, upgrades and so on, no job is to small. Over 20 years in the field and I know for sure u will be satisfied