A Man With a Van & More Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20251201

4 Augusta Pl

White Plains, NY 10603

My business stands for pride and guaranteed service, honesty, and integrity instilled from my dad. Our mission is to give each and every customer an honest quote at the best possible price. It doesn't matter if it's just one piece or a full estate move. We value the trust our customers have instilled in each of us to do a great job with no problems, and to deliver and arrive on time as scheduled. I know and feel the rapport of my customers, listen, and take action to their needs. Additional phone - (845)424-4151. Additional email - movinganywhere@gmail.com or movinganywhere@aol.com...

moving (665)hauling (95)piano moving (38)storage unit (23)courier (9)paper shredding (2)

07/02/2020

Excellent. On-time, professional, efficient, respectful, and no issues at all with the move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2020

05/30/2020

The movers were not only efficient and professional, but also kind and calming. Thanks to them the stress of moving from one state to another almost became a pleasant experience! We will recommend this company to everyone for these reasons and also their reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2020

03/16/2020

Everything went very smoothly without stress for us. Jimmy and his crew are very skilled and polite. They got the job done and done right. We are grateful to them and will hire them again. Their service was worth every penny. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

02/19/2020

They are a wonderful company to work with. Moving can be very stressful and they are very good at calming you down.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving

CATEGORY moving companies,piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

02/17/2020

My second time using this company for a move ! Davey and Chapo are a dream team of movers. Extremely careful, responsive and very professional. I recommend them without reservations .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving and wrapping and placing in storage

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

01/24/2020

They arrived early, were focused, experienced, speedy and polite. They dealt with a few tough spots on stairs and we finished an hour earlier than planned including a 30 minute drive on either side of the move. Would definitely hire again. Wish I found them earlier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

01/01/2020

Jimmy is a great guy to work with and his crew were FABULOUS - THE BEST! Davey and the other guys did an OUTSTANDING job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved us from northern NJ to South Carolina.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2019

11/22/2019

Smoothly. Very professional crew. They treated our things as they would their own.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2019

11/20/2019

It went very well. They were very professional and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

11/20/2019

I was extremely pleased with the move. The gentlemen were on time and wrapped the rug in plastic to protect it. When we arrived at my home, they placed it where I wanted it in my living room. They were very professional throughout the move. I am more than happy I chose this company and would absolutely use them again. Thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving a large oriental rug

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

Residential & commercial moving, long distance moving. Attics, basements, storage, garages, debris & trash removal, trucking, demolition & painting., cleaning services

ask for details