Westfield Memorial Hospital

Angie's List since June 2012

C

09/22/2013

I was very disappointed with the balance testing, since it just showed that I did have problems--which I knew already. The therapist gave me some exercises to try at home, using a thick foam pad to balance on (he generously loaned me a pad). This did not help and caused new pain. He also had me try out several types of canes and crutches, to help ease shoulder pain that developed from using my can...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My rheumatologist prescribed physical therapy to help leg weakness and balance. This hospital's physical therapy center 'adverised' their special equipment for testing/diagnosing balance problems.

CATEGORY physical therapist

09/19/2013

it went very well. we were seen right away. the technician was very friendly and competent in her job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
it was actually my mom who received the service. she went there for a chest x-ray so no appointment was necessary.

08/13/2012

Everything went very well. Westfield, NY is blessed to have such a wonderful hospital!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was there for a test. The staff was very friendly and competetent.

06/15/2012

They are very good and I would recommend them. They are very thorough, the care is good, and they don't make you wait a long time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my mother to Westfield Memorial Hospital.

06/15/2012

Overall my experience was very positive and I would recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Holley for GERD issues. He did a full exam and asked a ton of questions about my symptoms. Prescribed meds and referred me to a specialist after bloodwork was completed. I felt extermely comfortable with him and his staff.

CATEGORY family doctor

General hospital multi specialty.