Torres Contracting Corp

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since August 2014

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

881 Prospect Ave

Westbury, NY 11590

You can rest assured that when you work with us that we will bring you the quality you deserve. To guarantee you top quality, we have the owner handle all your projects. You'll be able to take advantage of our expert service for both your home and your business as we handle both residential and commercial projects....

concrete repair (14)masonry (10)asphalt paving (8)concrete driveway installation (5)hardscaping (3)mudjacking (2)

07/17/2020

Very professional, kind, and easy to work with. Work done beautifully and I am in love with the results. I would definitely recommend this company if you want a job well done. They are definitely hard workers just by telling from the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard etc.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway,masonry,asphalt driveway,mudjacking,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2020

06/03/2020

Tony was easy to get in touch, crew showed up and work was completed in a timely manor. Got great compliments from friends on the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extend driveway, replace existing patio.

CATEGORY concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for the review, we greatly appreciate it! I'm glad I was able to work with you because it's customers like you that keep us going! Thank you again and it was a pleasure doing business with you!

06/01/2020

It has been less than 6 months and the asphalt driveway that was done by this company is falling apart. I contacted the owner Tony, and his response was that "its asphalt just seal coat it." A new asphalt driveway should not be falling apart and need seal coating in less than 2 years. Spoke to a sealing company and was told that the problem with the driveway is that it was not compacted enough. Wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt driveway replacement

CATEGORY asphalt driveway,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

Hello! I apologize for the asphalt driveway! We can work something out, just contact my office or come any time and my secretary will take care of you. Thanks for the feedback.

01/10/2020

Tony the owner of Torres Contracting gave me the best price to redo my driveway in blacktop and with a full paver border plus walkway. Pavers were Cambridge brand which is the best out there. He even repointed my stoop and fixed all the cracks for free. He has a great crew that knows their stuff. A+++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway replacement

CATEGORY concrete repair,asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

11/19/2019

Done immediately and properly. Very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Slate work in deiveway

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

08/06/2019

Very good! They were on time and very professional. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They extended my driveway, did concrete and pavers.

CATEGORY concrete driveway,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2019

07/17/2018

We were so pleased with the work done by Torres Contracting. They were professional, efficient , on time and the finished work was better than expected. We recommend them highly and would use again, should the need arise

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
demolish old wood deck and replace with new paver patio

CATEGORY masonry,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2018

04/02/2018

the job went well, considering time of year and weather conditions ~

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced front stoop

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2017

10/22/2017

Met with Tony Torres today about a concrete sidewalk repair. When I called him on the phone, I was taken aback by his abrupt behavior. When I asked if he could come over to give me an estimate, he told me "it's going to be $150 per square." I asked if he could please come and see. He asked why he would need to be there. What I wanted was for him to tell me if some of the squares could be saved. He...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete sidewalk repair

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2017

Hello, if we did not provide a service to you, please refrain from making reviews. Thank you.

08/29/2017

Although it took longer than anticipated, the finished project is beautiful. Tony from Torres Contracting sent different crews to perform excavating, lay-out, leveling and finally cutting and installing the pavers. The workers toiled in the heat and had to manually remove , dig and install where machinery could not operate easily because of the confined space to work in. Before I chose Torres Cont...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted my old and cracked driveway and walkway replaced with pavers. The tar driveway and the cement walkway were to be removed and replaced with pavers in the same location - the same foot print.

CATEGORY masonry