A&M D'Alessandro Contractors Inc

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since September 2012

B Rated | 17 Reviews

* 2nd Generation, All Work Done by OWNERS * The finest materials and craftmanship available. We serve Commercial, Industrial and Residential Customers. We are always striving to offer that absolute finest quality materials and craftsmanship. We are a family business and want your family to receive the best New York has to offer. Thank you for considering doing business with us . We invite you to call for a free estimate today. Additional contact Angelo D'Alessandro....

Argueta's Construction

Locally owned company with over 23 years of experience making your outdoor spaces a dream come true. Family owned and operated, owner on site for all projects from start to finish. We take pride in making your outdoor space another place to enjoy your friends and family.

C

05/05/2016

The work was not as clean as we would have liked. There were some trip hazard areas we were concerned about and they just poured in the cement as opposed to cutting the slab, pouring the work in a straight line and leaving the work looking professional. In addition, they laid the paver bricks on the top of the landing to our new steps without putting in any sand. In September, Mario said they woul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Poured a new cement walk on the side of our building, built new brick steps in front of our building, some patch cement work.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry

04/22/2016

Very punctual, professional, good price, clean work, prompt, courteous. Overall very good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re paved long driveway and repositioned cobblestones to create a planting area.

CATEGORY concrete repair

09/24/2015

Repaired Brick Stoop  around chimney, Spilled cement on roof, Grass, Did not clean up mess, Cleaned out wheel barrows on lawn? Total Mess Very had to believe that work was performed by professional? Not only did I throw away the money I need to hire someone to grind out the excess cement.  Photos to follow (you wont believe)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired Brick around Stoop chimney.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

08/18/2015

Mario's    workers left be a big mess hosed out the wheel barrel on the front lawn. People point out to me all the time it looks like    kids did the work (seeing is believing) Photo's to follow. He destroyed my house now the mortar has to be ground out   and reapplied a lot of work, days. I called him back which they did return and just continued the same practice. It is hard   to believe he is i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Member Comments:  They Mortar lines they used their fingers, so they have hand prints on my brick because they did not use any tools, and did not wipe off access, I tried to chip it off and part of brick fell off. 1500 dollars for 4 hours of work. They messed my house up, they were very sloppy when mixing cement and left some on the ground.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry

06/18/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Touch up work on brick outside of house. Repointing.

CATEGORY masonry

Driveways. Walkways. Patios. Parking Lots. Stoops. Sidewalks. Interlocking Pavers. Bluestone. Blacktop. Concrete. Drywells. Aprons. Retaining Walls.

Check, Financing Available