Nick's Mowing Service LLC

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since January 2011

C Rated | 9 Reviews

We are a full service landscape company. We have been in business since 2002, We are fully insured. We offer free estimates....

Romeo's Superior Home Improvements

Romeo's Superior Home Improvements & Repairs is a full service residential construction company with a solid track record of quality workmanship and expertise in construction. Romeo Troncone is the owner and is a NY licensed Home improvement contractor with over 27 years experience in construction, and customer service. Award winning.

05/23/2020

Quick to respond with a quote, but could not get a email or phone callback after that. Finally they emailed me on a day they would be over and they never showed and never replied against n to my calls or emails. Just tell me your not interested! Won’t recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn rolling

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping

C

12/01/2018

Never received any sort of reply from this company. I would at least expect the courtesy of a reply even if they weren't interested in the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seasonal Snow Plowing

CATEGORY snow removal

09/11/2017

I was very impressed with the design Nick came up with and he was able to take a photo of my yard and essentially Photoshop in what the landscaping would look like so we had a very good idea.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Permanent edging and basic landscaping.

CATEGORY concrete repair,lawn service

02/11/2016

They've only had to come out two or three times this season, which were partly remarkable. He is very good. He has come at three o'clock in the morning. I've used them for a couple of years now. I'm quite happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Nick's Mowing Service. They actually do grass in the summer and snow in the winter for me. In the last service they just removed snow.

CATEGORY lawn service,snow removal

10/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
used this company for snowplowing & soveling.he did not provide the service he promised . he was supposed to shove the front approach7 staiirs |,the front walk , next to the house & the front of the garage.after january first, the shovling stoped. at the end of the season we had approx 3 ft of snow in these areas & had to hire another outfit io clean up this mess. his so called service was the most terrible i have ever experianced. i would not reccomend this compZny to anyone. there were 9 other people tht hired him and they also had the same rotten service

CATEGORY lawn service

Landscaping, lawn mowing, topsoil, mulch, sand, stone, lawn rolling, lawn repair, sod, gutter cleaning, concrete, patios, driveways, sidewalks, excavating, paver, hardscaping, snow removal plowing, salting, landscape lighting, shrub replacement, shrub trimming, new lawns, trenching, post hole digging, concrete patios, driveways, sidewalks.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, Discover