BILL WIRTH ROOFING & SIDING

Founded 1959 • Angie's List since July 2006

Serving Western New York for over 50 Years For a Free Home Estimate. Call Today..!! Because it's the Service after the Sale that Counts. •Vinyl Siding...

Jackson Doorz LLC

Dependable and professional with 25 years experience installing, repairing and servicing Residential and Commercial Garage Doors. Fully insured.

04/28/2015

It didn't go well because he never showed up or called.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing he never showed up and never called.

CATEGORY roofing

06/05/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement. Went fine, no problems other than rain delay.

CATEGORY roofing,siding

05/12/2014

We were pleased

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patch on a roof after storm damage

CATEGORY roofing

09/17/2012

Rep came by the site 2x to fully spec the project. They worked within my schedule and availability and tight deadline (the house was going up for sale). The estimate was middle of the pack of the 4 that I received but I chose to go with them because of their high Angie's List ratings. The crew showed up on time the first day and finished in a bit over two days. Very pleasant and efficient at all t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage residing. Removed rotten T111 siding, side door, and gutters. Repaired partially rotten sill plate. Installed vinyl siding, new gutters, and new side door. (Another company replaced the garage door.)

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

10/22/2011

Overall, I was impressed with the estimator and his assessment of the work needed. As mentioned above, I did not use this company for the work, but this should not be construed as a negative review.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided an inspection and estimate for the work I wanted done. The estimator was prompt, courteous and most importantly...honest. He gave me an assessment of the work recommended and provided an estimate of costs. I did not choose them for the work as I ultimately decided to have some other work done that their company did not do/ However, I would not hesitate to contact them again should the need arise.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

ROOFING, SIDING, CUSTOM TRIM, WINDOWS, DOORS AND SEAMLESS ALUMINUM GUTTERS SPECIALISTS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover