Ace Home Cleaning Service Inc

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since March 2012

C Rated | 28 Reviews

Welcome to Ace Home Cleaning Service Inc For more than 20 years, we have provided quality cleaning service for homes, offices, and businesses throughout Long Island, Nassau County, and Suffolk County. Our company is fully bonded and insured for your peace of mind and we employ a team of professionally trained and experienced cleaners to ensure service that will exceed your expectations. Our cleaning experts offer a full range of residential and commercial cleaning services. We can keep your home looking great with regular house cleaning, one time cleaning, window washing, carpet cleaning, power washing, and more. We provide house cleaning and commercial cleaning service according to a flexible schedule with service available weekly, bi weekly, monthly, or one time cleaning according to your schedule. In addition to commercial and house cleaning, we offer specialty cleaning services and restoration cleaning service. If your home or business has sustained damage, we provide soot removal, water damage restoration, mold removal, carpet cleaning, power washing, and construction clean up service. If you are tired of cleaning, put down the broom, pick up the phone and call Ace Home Cleaning Service, Inc. You will be pleasantly surprised at the affordability of our cleaning service. We are happy to provide free estimates over the telephone. Read more about our house cleaning, carpet cleaning, power washing, and commercial cleaning services on our website and contact us at 800-459-8859 for a free estimate for your home or business in Long Island, Suffolk County, or Nassau County....

02/19/2019

The Ace Cleaning staff and management team are a group of professionals whom pride themself in meeting the clients needs and going above and beyond on every project. The owner of the company consistently arrives onsite to inspect the work of his employees and make sure the client is satisfied. I have personally recommended Ace Home Cleaning on a concistent basis for over 3 Years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior exterior cleaning house and office building

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, gutter cleaning, house cleaning, remodeling, upholstery cleaning, water damage restoration, window cleaning, air duct cleaning, pressure washing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, floor cleaning, mold removal, basement remodeling

11/07/2018

Terrible...ace wanted to charge me $275 to have my couch sprayed with a cleaning agent and then rubbed with a rag...i was told a shampooing of the couch was neccessary but it was never done and he still tried to bilk me of the full price...i will never recommend Ace to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean couches

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

06/28/2018

I phoned Ted on Thur. 6-28-18 regarding about the App: on that day I needed to cancel Reschedule for another Day & was told that I Screwed up his day and hung up on me. I called back told him you don't deal with customers like that and told him he was a Jack *** on his VM ! Don't ever use this Company the Owner is very Unprofessional !!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning of bathroom kitchen & Carpet Shampoo

CATEGORY house cleaning

Client called me about 10 times . Finally set up an appointment . The crew is on their way to her house an she Canceled on me . Very frustrating After fitting her in on our busy schedule . Told her nicely that we need 24 hr cancellation notice .
D

02/20/2018

I am writing this review to let other people know my experience with this company so it doesn't happen to anyone else.I was given one price and they tried to charge me for extra time that was an hour and a half over when they finished.I sat in a separate room nowhere near them due to the chemicals they used to clean with and since I have cancer I trusted them and stayed out of their way.I heard gl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAD MY HOUSE CLEANED

CATEGORY house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

10/16/2017

The team was great. Did the whole house in 2hrs. Bathrooms, kitchen, floors. Very impressed. Will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house clean after summer.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Residential & Commercial- Dusting, Vacuuming, Floor Stripping, Waxing, Carpets, Rugs, Windows, Move In & Out Cleaning, Soot & Mold Removal, Flood Restoration, Construction Cleanups & Power Washing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check