Long Island Egress Pros

A21 REVIEWS

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since September 2016

21 Edison Ave

West Babylon, NY 11704

THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF ANY ESCAPE PLAN IS THE WAY OUT. An Egress opening is designed to be large enough for a firefighter to climb in or a person to climb out of in an emergency. US building codes require each bedroom of a home to have an emergency exit window, including basements, with minimum sizes specified. WE ARE YOUR BASEMENT SPECIALISTS. Installing an egress opening is not a job for your handyman; it is a job for an expert in the field who knows what to do to and how to do it. L.I. Egress Pro's are experienced, licensed, and insured. From concept to completion, Long Island Egress will help you make the right decision that works for your family and your home....

egress window (18)basement remodeling (4)home remodeling (2)

04/02/2020

I would definitely hire Long Iskavd again Egress Window again. They were very clean... finished the job quickly ... and very professional from start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Egress

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2020

Photo for Long Island Egress Pros - 21 Edison Ave, West Babylon, NY - 38476546

03/28/2020

Absolutely excellent! They were on time and completed the job in a timely fashion. Workers were excellent as well as Ron the manger. Would not hesitate to recommend them. Thank you for a terrific job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
egress window

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2020

03/14/2020

I am very happy to have had my egress window installed. I had the "Elite" egress installed in my basement. I wanted a second emergency exit. The work crew showed up at 8am as scheduled. It took a few hours, but it did not stop my day. The brick on the side of my house had to be broken, to install the Elite egress window. The debris was contained in one area, and they cleaned up afterwards. Everyth...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
egress window

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

03/09/2020

Excellent. I could not be more pleased with the whole process. Initial visit by Ron to give estimate and subsequent work done was excellent. They came exactly when promised and were totally done same day including all framing of interior space. Really pleasant experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
egress window

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

01/11/2019

Long Island egress pros did a fantastic job installing my egress window. Ron was great he explained all the possible options and was able to schedule the install within a couple of weeks. The crew arrived on time and Ron was there to oversee everything and make sure everything went smoothly. They tented off the immediate area so as to contain the dust from cutting through the foundation. Everythin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted an egress window installed in my basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2018

Thank you for your review our team works very hard everyday making sure all of our customers are as happy as you.

09/03/2018

Ronnie and his team were on time and performed the job as described. Ronnie was always available to talk prior to the job and was on site during a majority of the install.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing an egress window in our basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2018

06/28/2018

Ronnie and his crew arrived promptly and began work immediately. The boys were respectful and accommodating to our needs in protecting our house structure. Ronnie even brought treats for our King Charles Spaniels. Excellent job - highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Egress window

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

02/18/2017

Did an excellent job, very clean and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Egress Window

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2017

12/13/2016

Glenn, was very prompt and professional and the job was done to perfection. They actually exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Glenn and his staff install an egress window in my basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2016

12/09/2016

Excellent work, they were quick and cleaned up after themselves. Glenn was patient and understanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Egress window installed in my basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2016

Egress Window and well system retail and installation

We only offer egress window and well systems

NA