Leak Stoppers Inc

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since February 2006

Our main goal is to supply customers with services that our competitors don't want to do or don't know how to do. Mainly, we fix and guarantee other companies roofs. We are also similar to them in that we can give free estimates on new roof systems, but still unique in our installation techniques and material preference. As a leading repair company, we constantly adapt our installations processes to avoid problems that we have seen during thousands of leak repairs. We use science and our exposure to materials in the field to help us pick and install the best roofs available. We also provide chimney crown, mortar and flashing work....

E & M Waterproofing Inc

BASEMENT WATERPROOFING

Award 2019

07/16/2020

After literally years of chasing leaks in my flat roofs, John and his team got rid of all of them and they weren't even in my roof. He is the leak whisperer! His crew was great and on time, clean and professional. I couldn't recommend them enough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaks in my two flat roofs

CATEGORY contractors,roofing,siding,water damage restoration,basement waterproofing,skylights

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate your business.

07/03/2020

Even though he didn’t do my roof, I will highly recommend leak stopper for any roof related job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Thank you for your review.

06/25/2020

John and his team are fantastic. They do great work, plus John is so smart and makes suggestions not just for the roof but how to improve the house overall - e.g. air flow, design ideas to pair the roof work with new siding, etc. He even suggests who to research or DIY options if it's not something his team does. He's like one of those hosts on HGTV. Total straight shooter too -- in some ways he s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had Leak Stoppers replace our roof and skylights

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was truly a pleasure working with both of you.

06/18/2020

He did a great job for a great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed all the leaks in my room

CATEGORY plumbing

Hi [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you on your project. Thank you for the great review.

10/30/2019

Owner, John O'Connell, responded to my inquiry right away and was able to come by to assess the issues just as quickly. He was very knowledgeable and honest. He found the problem areas and offered a few options for repair. I appreciated him explaining it all to me and giving me options. The work itself was also started and completed in a timely manner. Any previous leaks I had are gone! Lauren (of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
found and repaired 2 spots on roof that were causing leaks; sealing of 2 chimneys and 2 vent pipes

CATEGORY roofing

We are pleased to know that your experience with us was a good one, [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for entrusting us to fix your leak and thank you for your business.

All leaks found and fixed, New Complete Lifetime roofing systems, Waterproofing, wall flashing, coping, Modified Bitumen rubber roofs, EPDM rubber roofs, aluminum & copper, aluminum coating, leaking skylights, leaking windows, leaking doors, chimney flashing, chimney pointing, chimney re-crowning, siding repair, trim repair, gutter cleaning, mortar

We do not repair plumbing leaks

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available