Jiffy Junk

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since September 2015

844-JIFFY-NOW: Jiffy Junk provides home owner & business owners a hassle free white glove experience. Don’t lift a finger – Call Jiffy Junk instead! Our teams are fully licensed and insured and ready to tackle your toughest junk. We’ll clean out your office, attic, basement, or garage, saving you precious time!...

The Box Moving Company, Inc.

The Box Moving Company, Inc. is owner operated offering an excellent moving service. We are here to help you 7 days a week and on major holidays! We have the experience and dedication to make sure your job is done right. Please call or click anytime to schedule an estimate today!

05/11/2019

As usual they were great. Showed up on time and worked effectively and neatly. Very pleasant and a fair price. 4 th time I have used them. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emptied out a storage locker

CATEGORY hauling services,moving companies

03/27/2019

This is the third time we are using this service. As usual they were very professional and friendly and removed all of the accumulated clutter without any problems. I highly recommend them as I will be using them again in several months.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had 30 years of accumulated objects in our garage in various rooms that filled and 8 foot truck. It all needed to be removed.

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services

02/04/2019

They hauled away my old water heaters and some wood. They were very quick to arrive. Availability was excellent. They got the job done quickly, too. Cost was great, but I did have a relatively small load. I will keep them in mind for next time, too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling junk

CATEGORY hauling services

12/24/2018

This is the second time I have used them in the past year. They are extremely professional, friendly, and get the job done quickly but without any damage at all to the things being moved. I have another job that needs to be done later on in 2019 and I definitely will be using them again. I couldn’t be happier with this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They had to move and empty out furniture from one apartment and haul it away and at the same time move boxes from the same apartment into a storage locker.

CATEGORY hauling services,moving companies

11/25/2018

Excellent work, efficient and pleasant workers, and in all a pleasure to do business with Jiffy Junk. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving couches and removing from premises

CATEGORY hauling services

Call us for Estate Clean Outs, Furniture Pickup, Appliance Removal, Hoarding Clean Up. No job is to small!

Certain hazardous materials may not be eligible for pickup.